View Single Post
Old 05-08-2015, 02:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuzzyPlum View Post
Give me a break. I'm fully aware Fleetwood Mac was around for a while before Stevie and Lindsey came into the band...but not that long. Fair enough, 8 years and high output in that relatively short period of time. But that's nothing compared to 40 years (off and on). That's long enough to decide- 'You know what, this isn't the band it was, I no longer like 2/3 of the creative minds, perhaps its not for me anymore'. I am not personally a huge Stevie fan (which is why I rarely post in the Stevie forum) and I too dislike her self-centered nature. I am however grown up enough to let it be and get on with life rather than have a rude dig at every opportunity on a fan forum. There's a difference between having an opinion and being outright offensive all the time. To even mention Nazi Germany FFS, grow up man!
I don't want to grow up, it's boring. But again, he has just as much right to his opinion as you do. It's not offensive to me. I find his Stevie jokes funny.

If you feel that's grown or not is up to you. But let the rest of us have our say. As far as the Nazi Germany joke, it was from a George Carlin bit.. I apologize if you're offended. It was sarcastic for affect.