View Single Post
Old 05-08-2015, 02:18 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbrownsjr View Post
Because he loves Fleetwood Mac. Fleetwood Mac was around long before she came into the band. Still, he loves a lot of Stevie's music, (even solo). We've grown up with it.

Further, he doesn't hate Stevie, just the way she acts , her bouts of pretension, and the way some of her fans act.

Finally, this is not a message board for everyone to honk and schill for the band. Opposing opinions and negative discussion are welcome, which is why I love coming here. This isn't Nazi Germany and Stevie ain't the fuhrer.

And Homer, if you ever stop making fun of Stevie, I'll come to Indiana and beat you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbrownsjr View Post
I don't want to grow up, it's boring. But again, he has just as much right to his opinion as you do. It's not offensive to me. I find his Stevie jokes funny.

If you feel that's grown or not is up to you. But let the rest of us have our say. As far as the Nazi Germany joke, it was from a George Carlin bit.. I apologize if you're offended. It was sarcastic for affect.

I'm sure what George Carlin said was hilarious in context. I have no idea who he is though. Nothing wrong with freedom of speech, there is something wrong with deliberately inciting people for the sake of it. There are far too many wackos out there who troll celebrity fan sites.