View Single Post
Old 12-11-2015, 03:53 PM
Junior Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fannymac View Post
TOTALLY agree.....I don't think we'll see the FM album until late 2016 or early 2017.....remember, 2017 is the band's 50th anniversary, so it only makes sense that they would release the album and do another tour. That gives Stevie a good portion of 2016 to do her solo thing and get it out of her system! There WILL be another FM album with all 5 members....maybe not as soon as some would like, but it WILL happen!
That's what I've come to expect. 2017 album and tour (band's 50th, Rumours's 40th, Tango's 30th, Dance's 20th anniversaries). I just hope all of this pressure for new material from fans doesn't cause the band to release another Say You Will type double album that sounds very disjoint and includes way too many poor songs that should have been scrapped. I'd prefer an 11 track album that flows nicely to an 18-20 track bloated double album that's crammed with filler for the sole purpose of getting as much new material out as possible. Even with Stevie just contributing a few vault songs, there should be enough quality material from the 3 to create a relatively even single album without any weak fillers.