View Single Post
Old 06-24-2021, 08:58 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by David View Post
Maybe she wants him to rearrange and possibly produce her Rhiannon material, to give it a contemporary rock and roll sound. That would be fascinating to hear, in my opinion, and I’d really look forward to it. (All those songs can be done differently from lugubrious piano ballads.) She ought to hop on that if she ever wants it to see the light of day.
she has consistently griped about not having time for that project "so many things to do" and then the universe gives her a gift of a WHOLE FRIGGING YEAR where she couldn't tour if she wanted to, and if she wanted to record she'd have to do it at home... so why not use all that free time (remember the whole buying a trailer in Malibu and living alone by the sea??? Seems like her apartment overhanging the PCH with it's great sea views would work just as well). Instead she b*tched about being soooooooo bored during COVID and not being able to go out. Her writing days are DONE. She could have worked all sorts of sh^t for the Rhiannon project.. wasn't she talking like a Broadway show in recent years?? NADA. She even moaned in several interviews about being bored with her housemates... and snapping at them when they suggested it was a good time to record a bunch of stuff that to do that SHE was the one on the hook to write whatever material so they could record it and they just didn't realize how HARD it is to do..... Remember when she told us HERSELF what a "prolific" songwriter she was, songs just POURING out of her every night and day... Clearly that's dried up. COVID would have been a perfect time to work out a plan for Rhiannon. I'm betting if not now, never.