View Single Post
Old 06-10-2022, 11:28 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macfan4life View Post
Me, You, and Chris should hang out sometime. I don't do it anymore but we each loved the feel of fermented grapes and other stuff.
I love the story of Chris telling when she owned a house in the Hollywood Hills in 1978 and her backyard and a pool over looking the valley. They had parties and blasted the new Steely Dan album. I think this is the one with "Colombian Gold" in it. She said her music would echo through the canyon. OMG, I want to be at this party!!!!!

Never had a problem with it but there was a time in my life when it was fun. But soon that turns into staying up all night and ruining the day. I never wanted to become "My third day up....his second nighter" kind of person. I was young and dumb but had fun
High in my life
obsessive was my love
worth it was my time
you are fading out

Have fun, tell the world!
I'd give anything to be at that party in the HH.

I never wanted to be that guy, either. Worst one ever....I was 22 or so, playing with my band, with "the other guy", and he invited me to a party after our show. There were probably 20 people there, with a dozen trays of blow making the rounds. I mean, you could literally do a line every 5 minutes, all night long, if you wanted to. Well, it had become around 10AM, and I literally felt like my heart was going to jump out of my chest. I was shaking. It was time to go home! I had about an hour drive home, and halfway there, I look in the mirror, and I had these huge coke rings around both of my nostrils! But that was the hardest I ever hit it. And realized that that was too much!

Know what I really have zero desire to ever do again? Trip. I've been offered several times in the past few years, and I just have no desire to do that stuff anymore. Because it lasts TOO LONG. It's the SYW of drugs. If they could invent a 2 hour experience, I might be down with it. But there are too many Silver Girls in that 8 hour experience.