View Single Post
Old 10-03-2023, 04:04 PM
Junior Ledgie

I could easily see this scenario if Mick, John, Stevie, and Lindsey could agree on a purpose (to Stevie's point that there's "no reason" to continue right now) and probably a very limited commitment (a Las Vegas residency or something). A tribute to Christine with special guests, a fundraiser for Lahaina, etc. Any future FM project obviously won't be about new music or Stevie just wanting more bonding time with Lindsey...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macfan4life View Post
I agree in part. What she said is what I would expect her to say especially being on her successful solo tour going into early next year. However, she has not been asked by Mick to do anything yet. I fully expect at some point next summer or fall for Mick to make the call and beg her for one short Fleetwood Mac stint. As I said before, it is not my hope that it happens. History just tells me it will happen. Mick always needs money and he has all but welcomed Lindsey back after initially saying Fleetwood Mac was "done." He just needs to work on Stevie which he will do after her tour.