View Single Post
Old 04-22-2024, 07:17 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by anusha View Post

As for Stevie and the grievances that caused Her to pull the trigger this time, Who knows? MusiCares, BuckVie, Lindsey being rude in the media, probably countless incidents of Lindsey being rude or less than worshipful. Heck, she probably has reasons going all the way back to 1968. And she’s probably justified, because the two of them have a unique ability to be completely nasty to each other in public and in private. I do believe that Lindsey was right and suing over being fired from the tour, but after he settled, the interviews he gave were so smug and rude. I can’t understand what delusion makes him think that they would want to reunite after something like that.

Let’s hope they stay far away from each other
YES! I've read all ledgies theories and speculations and they make sense. But always think that beyond the MusiCares episode, Azzoff testimonials, etc. etc., there are several thing we don't and will never know.

As they say in Seconds from Disaster show, Disasters don't just happen. They are a chain of (several) critical events. (Disasters never happen for just one reason).

Lindsey's firing was a disaster. And many of those critical events, we will never know.