View Single Post
Old 09-04-2005, 03:00 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Location: Fighting foh the Nohthun Stah...NO SPEED LIMIT! BITCH! THIS IS THE FAST LANE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sodascouts
And I find it disgusting how everybody seems more eager to find someone to blame and condemn than to focus on the positives that people are getting saved and helped. It frustrates me that people like you believe they have the answers to everything, and therefore self-righteously going around proclaiming it. Did you read the answers about buses posted earlier? Guess what. It's not as simple as you'd like to think and maybe someone needs to tell you that. Sorry if you don't like it.
It frustrates me that someone is so naive that they actually don't believe there was vast governmental incompetence, and that much more could have been done much sooner if the people in charge weren't either: A) incompetent, idiotic, and shortsighted...or B) Didn't give a rat's ass....or C) A tasty combination of both.

Whehyll I can do EHYT!! Wehyll I can make it WAHN moh thihme! (wheyllit'sA reayllongwaytogooo! To say goodbhiiy!) -

Last edited by amber; 09-04-2005 at 03:06 PM..