Junior Ledgie

Default thanks

thanks for replies to:

macfan57

got the download - I have another download from a web page no
longer available - this one does seem slightly better quality

also to:

brentonbanquet

I have the Madison Blues double CD & DVD which is great, but kind of leaves you with wanting more, if only they'd made just one more album with that lineup.

anyway, as a sidenote - I saw the Then Play On lineup when they toured (I'm assuming it was the tour that ended up at the Boston Tea Party) in San Antonio's Municipal Auditorium. They opened for Jethro Tull (Stand Up version of the band) and it was a hell of a concert. Owing to a dose of Purple Haze (who remembers those days?) it's all kind of a blur. I remember it being really good but not really which songs they played, except for Oh Well (part 1) which I do remember them playing. Peter introduced most of the songs by saying "the next one is a fast one" or "the next is a slow one". Jeremy sat at the piano for a lot of the songs, which were probably Peter or Danny songs. So anybody who was there and can tell me the song lineup I'd really appreciate it. Or if you also saw them on this tour which songs did they play when you saw them?

Last edited by Denmeister99; 10-22-2005 at 12:08 PM..