View Single Post
Old 03-17-2006, 07:33 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by macfan 57
I remember that Q & A. I thought he seemed just a bit taken aback that she had changed from when he had been in Fleetwood Mac. I think back in 1973, Chris was more in the background, letting others take the lead. After the band's enormous success, she made her presence felt, so to speak. I remember someone here on the Ledge remarked that quite a few of the people who had been in Fleetwood Mac before their big success & who had done Q & A's seemed to feel that they had gotten left behind.
Which is in direct contrast to what Mick was none-too-shy about saying to the press at the time...that Fleetwood Mac would take care of those who came before. Granted he did broker a record deal with WB for Peter Green's comeback, which Peter backed out on at the 11th hour, and he did engineer Bob Welch's mass success there for a while. But, where was Jeremy? Where was Danny? Obviously Weston was "persona-non-grata", and Dave Walker was probably totally forgotten about.

Well, the perennial nose candy that was around in those days probably didn't help her personality either.

Last edited by chiliD; 03-17-2006 at 07:36 PM..