View Single Post
Old 04-21-2006, 11:14 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Location: Fighting foh the Nohthun Stah...NO SPEED LIMIT! BITCH! THIS IS THE FAST LANE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Vicky
My original post was in response to one by Michael (Foxyluva), who has been having true "banter" with me about our respective musical tastes both here and on SevenWonders.

I certainly did not expect to find you posting in the "Post-Rumours" forum.
Not my fault. No way for me to know that you only wanted one person to read and respond to your replies, or banter with you. I do think it's funny that two people say the same thing, and you only get mad at one. Sounds personal, which is why I thought your aggression was funny, because it so obviously was personal, rather than relating to the actual content of what I said. Especially when you take into account my use of the smiley, and the fact that we both already know you don't like Stevie and I do.
Just because I don't know much about post rumours, doesn't mean that I'm never interested. I read a lot of things.
Anyway, you obviously don't like me, I'm sure if I said "I love phil collins more than anyone, and the Time lineup is my favorite" you'd still have a problem. Which is probably why you might want to put me on ignore. I mean, why read posts from someone you hate no matter what they say? Just so you can yell at them for no reason?
But honestly, I'm really not that invested in this, it just seems strange and absurd to me. I certainly don't want people yelling at me that I'm just trying to banter with! I was just trying to have a good time, not offend you. If you love bluntness so much, I'm suprised you took offense at all. I mean, I was trying to kid around, but either way I'm suprised you took offense, you valueing honesty and bluntness so highly.
So take care

Whehyll I can do EHYT!! Wehyll I can make it WAHN moh thihme! (wheyllit'sA reayllongwaytogooo! To say goodbhiiy!) -

Last edited by amber; 04-21-2006 at 11:19 PM..