View Single Post
Old 07-11-2006, 09:52 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Magni-My Generation-good, most improved performer compared to last week.

Jenny-Tainted Love-meh-I found her eye make-up distracting - cracked up when Dave told her she looked starving and to eat a sammich.

Jill-Violet-she sucked!! And Dave was right, how could anyone NOT know that album cover? I also felt that Jill was copying Dilana's manic performance from last week. Like she was thinking, "Oh, that's what they like? Okay, I'll do that." Wrong!

Zayra-You Really Got Me-I keep wanting her to do a Pretenders song, w/ that haircut she has. She sucked. And insulting the band was a bad idea. She probably thought Van Halen wrote it...

Chris-Take Me Out-he should have been taken out last week. Hate him.

Dilana-Ring of Fire-loved it-loved her outfit-but I keep hearing Marianne Faithful whenever she opens her mouth. She's got a unique look, but I want more from her singing. I think she'll make the top 3, since the band seems to adore her, and she would be a good fit.

Josh-Arms Wide Open-bleech. He does nothing for me.

Phil-If You Could Only See-see comment above re: Josh. I don't get why the band likes him so much either. He also needs to eat a sammich.

Storm-Surrender-I liked it, and totally agreed w/ the band re: the Broadway comments. She needs to quit making the cheesy facial expressions.

Patrice-Heart Shaped Box-Major points for playing the guitar. Despite the botched lyrics, the band loves her, she's got nothing to worry about. Did she really f*ck up or was her mike f*cked up? I was out of the room for a few seconds.

Ryan-Jumpin' Jack Flash-Nothing "rocker" about him to me. He screamed the end, and was off-key as well. He looks like Jerry Seinfeld's brother, not a rock star.

Dana-Born to Be Wild-she can sing, but she's too young. And dressing up like a rocker doesn't make you one.

Lukas-Coldplay song-He took a risk w/ the ballad-esque song choice. He nailed it. He'll make the top 3, despite the mongloid look and huge forehead he's got going on...

Toby-Killers song-good voice, good stage presence, but I'm just not picturing him in Supernova. Sorry...

I'm voting for: Patrice, Lukas, Storm and Dilana. Just like last week....maybe I'll throw a bone to Magni as well.

Check out this video of Patrice's version of Joey:

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu...=915684616&n=2

Last edited by Livia; 07-11-2006 at 10:06 PM..