View Single Post
Old 09-19-2006, 11:51 AM
Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharksfan2000 View Post
I've seen this tracklisting that's supposed to be from 1 April 1969 too, though I have not heard this show. I suspect the last three tracks listed may be from a different show, as there are two other tracks that seem to be from the same recording that come after "Coming Your Way" - "All Over Again" and "Rollin' Man" (I do have those five). Not likely they would have played "All Over Again" twice during one show.

As you mention that looks like an incomplete show but it may be all that survives. The track order may not be the original one either.....hard to say for sure without hearing the recording though.
I have seen, and heard, a tracklisting/tape which starts with the last three of my previous list ("JAS", "SMA" and "CYW") and continues with "All Over Again" and "Rolling Man" but those two tracks comes from the April 1, 1970, concert.
This tape, which really is a mixture of performances in Sweden, continues with "San Ho Say" and "I'm So Lonely" (="Without You") from the Golden Circle concert November (17?) 1968.