View Single Post
Old 09-30-2006, 10:30 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by aleuzzi View Post
okay, sorry to sidestep the mystery man discussion, but I was wondering--out of pure GREED of course-- whether or not anyone knew of additional tracks that weren't on ITM. Whether or not anyone has a demo, somewhere...or at least knows the titles of the songs...
As of right now, there are 14 songs that we know of from ITM...the 12 songs on the album, plus this "new" song & accoustic Friend, which was an iTunes exclusive. There are more demos, outtakes, maybe extra songs, etc. on her nephew's computer. I WISH she'd let us hear them by releasing them on her website, if she doesn't ever want to record again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aleuzzi View Post
Here's hoping Christine falls in love again, falls tragically out of love quickly, and is inspired to write 12 more songs with her nephew.

Honestly, I don't see why she wouldn't do a covers album, just her at the piano playing some standards--pop, blues, or even a tinge of jazz. Or, she coould re-do a number of her songs for just her and the piano. Bet it would get even better reviews than ITM, too. Worse came to worse, she could throw a Christmas tune on it.
I'd take anything(and I mean anything )that she'd want to give us. I know she loves the blues & jazz. That would really be something interesting & different.