View Single Post
Old 10-26-2007, 08:37 AM
Ledgie

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms Moose View Post
Yes, the last three sentences are very true (i really only wanted to quote them, but don't quite know how to work it yet). Anyway, Christopher Hjorts book "Strange Brew" does not mention the 4.11 concert in Stockholm being filmed. But he writes that the show in Oslo the day before (3.11) were filmed by NRK-TV (Norwegian Television), and that there is a surviving clip with "I'm worried", "World keep turning" and "Like it this way" - all available on "Early Years". The next concert in Örebro, Sweden on 6.11 was apparently not filmed according to Hjort. Now, activating my "inner Sherlock Holmes", it could seem like Rattlesnake shake is from the norwegian show as well. They are wearing the same clothes, and it seems to be the same setting. So maybe we have to search in Norway (dear Watson).
If you take a look at the very beginning of the clip from "Rattlesnake Shake" you can see a few seconds where the whole stage is filmed and this is definitely not the stage of Stockholm Consert house, which has a large stage at one side of the hall. The stage in this clip looks more like an "island" in the hall and very much like the stage seen in the clips from Oslo, Norway on "The Blues Years" video.
About their clothes; they were wearing the same clothes in Örebro on 6.11 and probably in Stockholm on 4.11 too....