View Single Post
Old 10-28-2008, 03:21 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Default All these great interviews...

Quote:
Originally Posted by doodyhead View Post
Thanks Moz,

A nice article. It connects to the MYSPACE tribute page. I doubt that peter has one himself, but his nephew Joe has a nice MySPACE page . vinnie c
Excuse me doodyhead , but how do I get to see this MY SPACE tribute page?

Thank you Moz! It is a great interview, but like in all the others it is so maddeningly painful that this man keeps refusing to acknowledge his own worth and legacy. You can see (read) that it is almost driving the interviewer mad as well!
I wonder what this self-depreciation is all about (if we don't use "tags" like schizofrenia or drug abuse?).....anybody with ears (and a heart) can hear that there are LIGHTYEARS between his playing and almost anybody else.

In this and the MOJO interview as well there are some nice things from his childhood, which gives a good clue to his background and the environment he grew up in, which really didn't shine through in the biography about him.

I like the line: "Looking at him, you can feel that his punishment for relatively contained narcotic misdemeanours has lasted agonisingly long. Or you can simply enjoy his winning smile and give thanks he ever mad records." - WE DO - both!