View Single Post
Old 12-04-2008, 05:02 AM
Junior Ledgie

Smile Fleetwood Mac Double Pack

Fleetwood Mac Double Pack-Two Eras-Two FM Broadcasts 1974 & 1975 (SHN)

I like both of these shows a lot and when I did a lot more trading, it seemed like every week someone asked for one or both of these shows, so I just kept them on my hard drive. The first show is from 1974, with Bob Welch at the helm. This is a real laid back show with Bob letting the audience know that he's pouring himself another drink of Irish whiskey, before going on to the next song. Bob is the mystic sort, and has some pretty cool comments between songs. The sound is pretty good, not EX+, but a very nice FM broadcast.

Fleetwood Mac Ultrasonic Studios, Hempstead, New York 8 October, 1974

01 Green Manalishi
02 Spare Me A Little
03 Sentimental Lady
04 Future Games
05 Bermuda Triangle
06 Why
07 Angel
08 Homeward Bound
09 The Rattle
10 Rattlesnake Shake
11 Hypnotized
12 Black Magic Woman
13 Mystery To Me

The second part of this comes from a boot called "An Albatross, But Not Around My Neck, Please" and is a great sounding show. I have seen varying reports stating this is from Passaic, NJ 1975, and just now found a site that says it's from the King Biscuit Flower Hour broadcast from New Haven, CT 11-20-75. I don't know which and welcome any definitive answers. It is a great sounding show, with the best version of "Landslide" I have ever heard.

01 Station Man
02 Spare Me A Little
03 Rhiannon
04 Landslide
05 I'm So Afraid
06 World Turning
07 Don't Let Me Down Again
08 Hyptnotized
09 Storms (Long Studio Version)

I have very poor artwork for each of these, back only for Ultrasound and front & back for Albatross. ***If anyone has better artwork for these, please post it! Thanks.***

Hope you enjoy these as much as I have.

^^^ This was from the original text in the show ^^^

- Marooned