View Single Post
Old 09-16-2009, 06:35 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeremy spencer View Post
So, to answer your question, Viv. I have stated in many interviews that my decision was nothing to do with them as people or friends. I know it was by far not the best way to have done it, but I don't think I could have made the break unless it was that drastic.
I asked God many times over the following years to give them back fame and fortune that would far surpass what they had ever had or lost. Within three or four years they were the biggest band in the world, with no help from me but my prayers.
Hope that answers your question sufficiently, Viv!
Dear Jeremy,
That was a very touching and beautiful answer to my question.
Again, tonight while doing laundry, I wondered why you were answering all the other questions and not mine, and again you were answering me at the same time I was thinking about you.
Also have you noticed how many people have read this thread since I asked you? It's so nice to see all the interest in your career, which is thanks to the fact that you were once a member of Fleetwood Mac.
You may have also noticed myself and other members have posted various articles and interviews and concert reviews of your recent performances as well?

On behalf of myself and everyone here I would like to thank you for gracing us with your presence. I consider it a great honor conversing with you!

All My Respect, Viv

Last edited by vivfox; 09-17-2009 at 09:00 PM.. Reason: spelling error