View Single Post
Old 12-07-2010, 12:19 AM
Registered

Wow, this thread just keeps coming back and back, but the fact that Michelej1 writes here makes me lurk though I've never written anything here before- Someone questioned Michele? Of course that person has a right, and said he liked to have his mind changed. I bet she did it.
Michelej1 doesn't get things wrong. She just doesn't. And she's nice, too. Never met her in my life, I just know.
No, I am not kissing up; nyet. I am being helpful. Yes, you do!
The initials of the writer of this book in question spelled backwards incorrectly, kind of sums her up, whether or not it's "k" to think so. I think I think so. Michele, let me know!
Now, I want to go back and see if that guy told Miss Michele that she indeed did convince him of what she was right about.
Admit it, Mister
- I know it can be tough, soon I have to go back to another forum and concur that the 'How Still My Love' scarf dance was sexy, just as Michelej1 said. I was wrong to say I thought SN looked silly, like she was dusting an enormous, invisible Wardrobe and it looked like she was going to spray the scarf with Lemon Pledge any second. But she never wanted to be a cleaning lady, she wanted to be a star, I forgot.
Imagine how I feel, I was so sure.

Last edited by Nikolaj; 12-07-2010 at 01:02 AM..