Thread: Blizzard!
View Single Post
Old 12-15-2010, 07:52 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Default How are things in the Great White North now ....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edgeof27 View Post
Sure it was an innocent little posting about how lovely the snow can be at this time of year ....

But now you have caused the worst natural disaster to hit North America in six months ....

Just because you wanted to state how nice it is to take a 1 mile hike in the snow ....

I hope you are happy ....

Just look at the conditions right now at Soldier Field in Chicago .... (Go Pats),

My goodness it looks like Toronto in July .... (eh ?),

You should be ashamed of what you have caused ....

Also,

Your indiscretion has caused the Transportation Minister in Scotland to quit his post .... due to a 2 day shutdown of the highway from Glasgow to Edinburgh, caused by your lovely snow, (all 2 inches of it),

Anyway, I hope you are happy ....

BTW,

This snow event had better not interfere with my plans this week to go to Vegas, (staying at the Aria; comp), &, also heading to LA, (The Joint, to see the Waddy Wachtel Band, for the 2nd time, including Brett Tuggle, Jimmy Paxson, &, Al Ortiz), this Friday the 17th of December, (see y'all there),

David,

I do hope that you realize I was posting in jest,

hopefully the aftermath of the storm has not been too bad for you,

the findings here are that while initially the snow is quite beautiful, it can be a "beach" to clear all of the white stuff, &, can be quite deadly ......

watch the heart-rate when clearing .....

g.