Thread: Rumours (band)
View Single Post
Old 02-29-2024, 07:32 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuzzyPlum View Post
I think you’re being a bit harsh and miserable. I love them. FM have hardly ever been a spontaneous live band…..even back in the day.
And costumes….wtf? What do you expect? They are cover bands….what do you expect.
As with another thread….in the UK we have Rumours of Fleetwood Mac and Fleetwood Bac. And I really enjoyed them both. A slice of FM at a 10th of the cost.
FM tribute bands are the future!!!! : )
I agree. I've not paid more than $15(what my 5th row Mirage ticket cost) for any of these cover bands. They're literally paying tribute to FM. This Rumours band on the ship tells a little story between songs, while they're swapping microphone places for Lindsey to be up front next, etc... AND THESE YOUNG PEOPLE CAN STILL HIT THE NOTES, unlike Old Goatsy. I enjoy TF out of them.

BTW, this band only does FM, one night(two shows). They were doing 70's and 80's classic rock last night(they did Stop Draggin' last night). And they're doing different music tonight. If they were a sucky cover band, I'd hate it. But they're damned good(did I mention that it's free, as is my Cabernet?).
Edit- they did EO17 tonight.

Last edited by HomerMcvie; 03-01-2024 at 12:02 AM..