View Single Post
Old 01-10-2024, 04:12 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Location: Somewhere near Key Biscayne, nothing there so I came back

Great thread! Do you mean see in person or on video or both?

My favorite concert was Christine McVie in 1984. I still have dreams about that concert decades later.

I loved watching Stevie throw a frisbee into the crowd that was thrown on stage in 1987 on the Tango tour. It was the lamest throw you ever saw but it still was cool.

Strumming Lindsey's guitar in the front row on his 2018 solo concert was more than a dream come true. I watched my entire life Lindsey giving people the chance and never thought for the life of me that I would get my turn.

The Buck/Vie concert was a dream come true. They nearly played their entire new album which was riveting.

Stevie grabbing both my hands during an Edge Walk in 1998.

Any footage of the Farewell concert in late 1990 is priceless to me. Its all my favorite.

OWTS in Pittsburgh when Mick forgot to introduce John before Dont Stop. He gave all his introductions and then Mick stopped playing and the band was confused and it was a messy stoppage. Mick then stood up and said it was the first time ever that he forgot his partner and soul mate in an introduction. Chris then made fun of him and it was a funny moment for everyone on stage. I actually felt worse for Mick than John. Mick was so upset and in disbelief he missed John.

Stevie's shawl getting stuck on the microphone in Miami after Rhiannon for OWTS.

One of the best video clips of the band's entire existence is the "Mick is sick" video where they were playing Nebraska and did not know Mick was so sick. The band carries on with the drum tech for GYOW. Absolutely incredible. I never saw a band do this before. They are caught off guard and they have to think on their feet and try to give as much as they can. Chris does Songbird and they call it a night.

I also love the 1990 Albany NY Stand Back where it takes Stevie 5 minutes to come into the song.

Anytime Chris at the ending of Songbird tells the crowd to drive safe home.

The HBO Mirage concert when someone throws a flower on stage during Gypsy and Stevie cracks the most amazing smile ever.

The "I'll never forget you either"

Everywhere live in Dublin 2015 when the entire crowd is singing and Chris is all smiles

Last edited by Macfan4life; 01-10-2024 at 04:54 PM..