View Single Post
Old 04-16-2024, 11:41 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Location: Somewhere near Key Biscayne, nothing there so I came back

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnwindedDreams View Post
I think Neil’s going to be forced to walk back his comments with a statement saying how amazing Stevie was and such a team player who thought Mike was the best guitar player to be in Fleetwood Mac with her.

Mick always said we had to part ways but I think he said that “out of respect for Lindsey.”
It seems the band was reading social media to see “No LB, No FM” but the answer to that is “highest grossing tour”…. Since On With The Show
Nah, Neil knows Fleetwood Mac is toast and he wont be working with them again.

Can I just say (again) what a joke it was when Mick said Neil and Mike were not "replacement" guitarists and were permanent members of the band to tour and make new music with.
I think Mick was trying out his new standup routine with that one

What a sad ending.
But they all made big money because $tevie stayed and toured. THAT'S what matters!

These statements dont mean anything to me. I want the juicy stuff like WHO Fleetwood Mac auditioned but did not make the cut. How did Billy know about Lindsey's firing before it was public?
Its just my opinion but I believe the Mac would not hire Billy without Rick. That would be such an odd thing to do. Stevie already hired Mike so that only left room for 1 replacement. Billy knew the songs so I want details!!!!

Last edited by Macfan4life; 04-16-2024 at 11:57 AM..