View Single Post
Old 02-05-2024, 10:54 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Location: Somewhere near Key Biscayne, nothing there so I came back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Villavic View Post
When this thread was posted and I read the title before clicking to enter, I supposed “These Terrible Albums” meant Behind the Mask and Time, since this is the Post Rumours forum. Not that I consider them terrible, but obviously they didn’t meet my expectations. Then I realized it was an article about different albums.

Having said that, I don’t find GREAT songs, but I do and Nights in Estoril are good ones. In general, I like very much Chistine songs in that album, and actually are the only ones I usually listen.

On the other hand, I do enjoy listening to almost all of BTM's songs. I do enjoy even Skies the Limit, though I’ve read harsh criticism about that song. My fave songs are Do You Know, ITBOMM and WTSGD. Yes, Save Me is not one of my faves.
Ignore the haters. Skies the limit is a great song. I love everything about it INCLUDING the spelling!!!!!
Yes it was a song quickly thrown together and it shows. But IMHO it shows the talent of Chris because even in a pinch she can write and put down some great chords. Supposedly BTM was finished and after playback the consensus was the album was very dark and lacked the typical peppy Chris song. So they came up with Skies the limit quickly and threw it on the first track, side one. It has some great harmonies with the 4 singers too. I particularly like Chris's keyboard playing and Mick's cracking of the drums.