View Single Post
Old 09-20-2021, 04:15 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Location: Somewhere near Key Biscayne, nothing there so I came back

I am not taking sides. But like an umpire calling balls and strikes, I call 'em as I see 'em. I dont think that is taking sides. Stevie had a brilliant career. She even took one for the team (Fleetwood Mac) by sticking with them when Lindsey left. She definitely is a bit crazy and always was. But her bizarre actions this late in her career are mind blowing. I think Lindsey is right. I really do believe she is still in love with him and in her old age she has never gotten over it and she has lost control with her ego. I really thought she would be jumping at the chance to make an album with Chris again. Chris could have been a buffer and everyone would have known it was the last Fleetwood Mac album. I mean why ask Christine back just to tour? So why so bitter at the last years of your career? I think this is her built up anger post Rumours finally showing up. I would have thought she would be over it and mature. Wrong.
Is that taking sides?

Last edited by Macfan4life; 09-20-2021 at 04:22 PM..