View Single Post
Old 04-19-2024, 04:01 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Location: Somewhere near Key Biscayne, nothing there so I came back

Worst of their looks was the mid 80s. Stevie's Red Rocks and Big Love hair is weird. Its like a mushroom on top of her head. Really big and puffy on top and she has straight hair on the side. I also think Lindsey's conehead of hair on the Go Insane era was hideous. I think Chris's hair looks butchered in the Got A Hold On Me video. It got better as 1984 went on though.
I think the early 80s is when everyone threw the 70s overboard and got preppy and pretty. I think the band on the Mirage album cover makes them a very attractive band. I also like the 1990 vixen look Stevie had and the short mini skirts Chris and Stevie wore. Total MILFS. They both had great legs and were showing them off.
The late 70s were the worst for fashion and hair cuts. But I hate the way the band looks in the Tusk photo shoots. They are so wasted. Stevie's hair at times on the Tusk tour looked like a rats nest. Lindsey looked great in short hair though. But they are so wasted and clearly dont care during a photo shoot which shows how bad they really were.