View Single Post
Old 02-07-2024, 01:42 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Location: Somewhere near Key Biscayne, nothing there so I came back

We are all in consensus which is rare for this board. But there is something glaring that I acknowledge. Mick always needs money. His 2 highest awards would be his Grammy and Rock and Roll Hall of Fame. He sold the RRHOF award. Lindsey even insinuated that one reason he agreed to do Tango was help Mick out financially. He fired Lindsey to help himself out financially. I cant see Mick ignoring one last chance at a big pay day. Sure he can have fun with the Zoo and Lindsey. But we all know who he needs for a big pay day. I believe he will call her and beg her to make amends and do it for him. History always repeats itself. I also think he is so desperate that he will find a replacement for his side kick John. Mick has done whatever he needs to do to make money even if it involves firing his guitarist, begging Chris for money, selling off his awards, etc. He was not a song writer. He does not get much on album sales. He needs to play gigs for money.

Last edited by Macfan4life; 02-07-2024 at 01:44 PM..