User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-22-2013, 08:50 PM
Senior Ledgie

Default New Deluxe Edition of Then Play On due on the 19th Aug 2013

I found out about this today on another forum. It looks like there's one bonus track. Looks like the UK track listing aswell with the bonus track being World In Harmony, which is tagged on at the end. I just hope the remastering and updated packaging is acceptable. I'm also hoping that this means that the rest of the catalogue is going to get the same treatment soon. Hopefully 1970's Kiln House to 1974's Heroes Are Hard To Find and 1980's Live to 1990's Behind The Mask will follow, although I'm not holding out too much hope yet. The new Deluxe Edition of Then Play On is being released by Rhino/Warner.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Then-Play-On...+play+on+rhino

Last edited by Andrew Smith; 06-22-2013 at 09:05 PM..

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On