Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 08-20-2017, 06:47 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Location: Somewhere near Key Biscayne, nothing there so I came back

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuzzyPlum View Post
‘…on the way to the green room, Bruce and I discussed how we’d spent the day surfing, and then I spotted my dad. He was stoked to see me and wanted to introduce me to his new girlfriend, Fleetwood Mac’s Christine McVie. She was lovely with a very well-spoken British accent. She invited me to stay at her house if I wanted to spend some quality time with my dad. She was very special to me; like a second mom and I still have sincere love and admiration for her, including many cherished memories. She adored my father and was so generous to me; she once gave me a credit card with no limit on it. We grew very close. As I have specified, she was just like a mother to me. I hope I do her justice in this book because she was fabulous, with a heart of pure gold’.

Scott Wilson
So sweet.
Christine does have such a big and warm heart. In Mick's first book he wrote right before declaring bankruptcy his bills were about $50,000 per month. Christine gave him $50,000 to cover one month of bills. That was a lot of money in 1984.