Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 06-13-2003, 09:24 AM
Addicted Ledgie

bump
Old 06-16-2003, 07:52 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Default To report

JT there is a thread that lists newspaper contacts...

'NEWS CONTACTS FOR THE WORLD'

FEEL FREE TO REPORT THIS SCUM TO THE NATIONAL PRESS
Old 06-16-2003, 05:35 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Exclamation ATTENTION "BANNED" LEDGIES

Can any of you who have been "banned" from Mick's board now access the board? I havent attempted to re-log back in... however, when I go Im no longer flagged for being "banned from using this forum".

Just curious...

Im not re-logging back in, that's for sure...

Im alone now, with my thoughts...
Old 06-16-2003, 06:38 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Default Re: ATTENTION "BANNED" LEDGIES

Quote:
Originally posted by gypsysara
Can any of you who have been "banned" from Mick's board now access the board? I havent attempted to re-log back in... however, when I go Im no longer flagged for being "banned from using this forum".

Just curious...

Im not re-logging back in, that's for sure...
I can read over there, but, I have no desire to sign back up...when I was banned the final time over there, my computer also was really badly messed up. I could not access the internet at all. I have been told this can be done easily if you have a persons info and IP and he had all that on me. So, I am not wanting to risk having to reformat my hard drive as I did before. I am just glad that I had all his lies and early stuff saved so that it was not lost in the reformat.

I am not sure if they lifted the ban or what. I changed my IP totally so I could get back in, and you can also sign up to use a browser tool that will make you anonymous to the site, some of us use that..www.anonymizer.com
Old 06-16-2003, 07:34 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Thanks Peace.

I was reading for a while over there (laughing quite a bit too)... but Im in your boat, Im not going to attempt to log in or join.

Unless, that is, I get autographed egyptian jewlery from Stevie.

Old 06-16-2003, 07:39 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally posted by gypsysara
Thanks Peace.

I was reading for a while over there (laughing quite a bit too)... but Im in your boat, Im not going to attempt to log in or join.

Unless, that is, I get autographed egyptian jewlery from Stevie.
::screams:: A Girl Has To Have her Egyptian Jewelry!!!!
Old 06-17-2003, 08:19 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Hmmm.... well over on the VH1 board someone called MysticalFog seems to have taken it upon themselves to RE-WRITE Todds email!!!

http://www.vh1.com/artists/boards/ma...fset=0&index=0

Pip
Old 06-17-2003, 09:38 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally posted by Gypsy-Rhiannon
Hmmm.... well over on the VH1 board someone called MysticalFog seems to have taken it upon themselves to RE-WRITE Todds email!!!

http://www.vh1.com/artists/boards/ma...fset=0&index=0

Pip
Head on over there you guys and let him or her know (Hey JT or JT's Ass Kisser) what really went down. They are the totally minority...only one lone poster...how sad...but, spreading bs and lies...dissing the Ledge...Sounds like a plant to me BIG time.
Old 06-17-2003, 09:44 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally posted by seeknpeace
Head on over there you guys and let him or her know (Hey JT or JT's Ass Kisser) what really went down. They are the totally minority...only one lone poster...how sad...but, spreading bs and lies...dissing the Ledge...Sounds like a plant to me BIG time.
I am totally pissed off that this person totally re-wrote the email while claiming it to be the one circulating!

This is the real email:

Hi Blain:

Some of the people involved with this have been so bad on Mick’s board we’ve banned them. I’m worried about promoting events we have no control over. Once we set this precedence we’ll have to offer equal “air time” to every requesting party. Finally, they can’t spell your name and therefore should get NO consideration whatsoever! Please advise if you want this posted. My vote is no. If you want to support them, let’s put them in the CART and get a portion of their ticket sales! Someone still needs to verify this is representative and legit.

JT

And this is what the poster on the VH1 board has put up:

Hi Blain:

Some of the people involved with this have acted so poorly on Mick’s board we’ve had to ban them to protect them from further upset that could cause them to end up in court for their behavior. I’m concerned about requests to promot events until I have verification from proper representative validating legitamacy. Before we set the precedence we’ll have to discuss “air time” that each requesting party will be given. Finally, they can’t spell your name and therefore should get NO consideration whatsoever! Just Joking Man!
Heck some days "I" can't even spell YOUR name right!!
Please advise if you want this posted. Review it and let me know where you stand. If you want to support them, let’s put them in the CART with the other promotors so we can keep track total ticket sales. Someone still needs to verify this is representative and legit and then we can go from there.

JT

I can tell you I am pretty pissed off by this.
Old 06-17-2003, 09:52 AM
Senior Ledgie

I went over to read the thread that they started...what a crock of s**t!!! I agree with seeknpeace...stinks of a plant.

I wanted to register to say my piece to them but it wouldn't except my UK zip/postcode.

Pip maybe you could help me with this cause I know you are registered ok.

Love and happiness from Sarah
Old 06-17-2003, 09:53 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally posted by blackdove
I went over to read the thread that they started...what a crock of s**t!!! I agree with seeknpeace...stinks of a plant.

I wanted to register to say my piece to them but it wouldn't except my UK zip/postcode.

Pip maybe you could help me with this cause I know you are registered ok.

Just make up a US postcode! 90210 or something..hehe..
Old 06-17-2003, 09:56 AM
Senior Ledgie

90210....LOL I like it

Old 06-17-2003, 10:04 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Some of the people involved with this have acted so poorly on Mick’s board we’ve had to ban them to protect them from further upset that could cause them to end up in court for their behavior. I’m concerned about requests to promot events until I have verification from proper representative validating legitamacy. Before we set the precedence we’ll have to discuss “air time” that each requesting party will be given. Finally, they can’t spell your name and therefore should get NO consideration whatsoever! Just Joking Man!
Ho Kay....now,,,,,,see, JT, honey, if you want to have someone post for your fat ass, you should FIRST, make sure that they can spell and that they "GET" the concept of grammar. How are they gonna dis Louise's spelling of Blains name, and can't even spell promote? Honey...tsk tsk tsk tsk. You are pitiful. Keep on buster. Just digging that big ole Ego Grave.
Old 06-17-2003, 12:50 PM
Addicted Ledgie

That really upsets me seeing idiots doing lame things like that.

I just try to keep in mind that KARMA gets those who deserve it.

Old 06-17-2003, 01:04 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Exclamation LMAO!!!!!

Quote:
Originally posted by seeknpeace
Ho Kay....now,,,,,,see, JT, honey, if you want to have someone post for your fat ass, you should FIRST, make sure that they can spell and that they "GET" the concept of grammar. How are they gonna dis Louise's spelling of Blains name, and can't even spell promote? Honey...tsk tsk tsk tsk. You are pitiful. Keep on buster. Just digging that big ole Ego Grave.
Before I even scrolled to your post...I went "Dumba$$ can't even spell PROMOTE correctly, but they make fun of her spelling Blain wrong?! WTH?! LMAO!!!!!!