Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 07-05-2005, 01:41 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Default Chocolate and Rasberry are a Divine Combo

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrummerDeanna
Yuck. There is nothing worse than biting into a nice chocolate-looking something only to find it's also got rasberry I am very against the mixing of chocolate and fruit of any kind

But the ice cream part reminds me of my recent addiction to hot fudge sundaes, I've been eating them LOTS at home...with low fat ice cream
Wow, you are missing out. Chocolate covered strawberries? YES! Bananas? Yes! With rasberry filling! YES! Godiva makes a candy bar that is dark chocolate with rasberry filling that is to die for. Hmmm...

Go di va
To die fa

Old 07-05-2005, 01:42 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Livia
Amen, sistah! Aussie Sprunch spray is the only curly hair product that works for me. Yeah, it smells like grape Bubbleyum, but it works!

As for food - Healthy Choice caramel brownie ice cream is my current weakness!
That ice cream is like crack! I forgot all about it. Mmmmm...
Old 07-05-2005, 01:44 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuzeQuze
Wow, you are missing out. Chocolate covered strawberries? YES! Bananas? Yes! With rasberry filling! YES! Godiva makes a candy bar that is dark chocolate with rasberry filling that is to die for. Hmmm...

Go di va
To die fa

Yuck - the thought is making me gag, seriously. No taste is more vile to me than chocolate and rasberry....

I can tolerate Chocolate and banana....but nothing else, not even strawberry.

Oh - I don't like rasberry as a stand alone good either though - I think the tast is just nasty...

And oddly -even with my strong aversion to rasberry as a food -Sun Ripened Rasberry body spray and lotion from Bath and Body Works is something I love
Old 07-05-2005, 01:52 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Yuck - the thought is making me gag, seriously. No taste is more vile to me than chocolate and rasberry....

I can tolerate Chocolate and banana....but nothing else, not even strawberry.

Oh - I don't like rasberry as a stand alone good either though - I think the tast is just nasty...

And oddly -even with my strong aversion to rasberry as a food -Sun Ripened Rasberry body spray and lotion from Bath and Body Works is something I love
And I love a fine dessert like a really dark and dense chocolate torte with rasberry sauce. Just luscious... Gagging again?

I also love the smell of that Bath and Body Works product!

Lately, for my hair, I've been using Biolage. It is great for summer because my hair can get so dry and it rehydrates it.
Old 07-05-2005, 01:54 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Product I'm addicted to?
TAB. Does anyone else drink it? My Mom drank it when I was a kid, and I'm HOOKED on it. Diet Coke sucks!!! TAB is my coffee. Two cans when I wake up, everyday! It's getting harder to find though.
Bonus points will be given for who can tell me(sans Googling) what the acronym stands for.
Old 07-05-2005, 02:49 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
And I love a fine dessert like a really dark and dense chocolate torte with rasberry sauce. Just luscious... Gagging again?

I also love the smell of that Bath and Body Works product!

Lately, for my hair, I've been using Biolage. It is great for summer because my hair can get so dry and it rehydrates it.

Totally gagging, because I also don't like dark chocolate. I bought a bag of Ghiradeli, or however it's spelled, dark chocolate squares - because I figured I"d be less likely to gorge myself on those - and it was true - but I can't eat them at all - I find them gross and they do nothing to calm my chocolate cravings I am just a milk chocolate fan
Old 07-05-2005, 02:54 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by eclipse
Hillary
How do you put up all the pictures that you do?? I can't figure it out???
I haven't read all the way through so I don't know if someone already answered this but I go to Imageshack and upload the pic from my pc and onto that site. I copy and paste the url that says "direct link to image," and then when I go to type my post I press the button at the top and paste the address into the blank. I hope this helps.
Old 07-05-2005, 03:21 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by GateandGarden

Trying not to overdo it on them, though! Why are they so good?

On the somewhat healthier side, I've been having these for breakfast when I don't have time for anything else. Well, not the cinnamin raisin but the banana.

Fascinating thread, isn't it?
Pringles remind me of soldiers marching in the North Koren Army, just lacking any individuality. I like the messy chips. Sorry.

- Jake
Old 07-05-2005, 03:22 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
I am hooked on the bagged cereal by Malt-O-Meal called Frosted Mini-Spooners, they're the cheaper brand of Frosted Mini-Wheats - but WAY better -and cheaper - I can't start my day correctly without a bowl of them

other products I enjoy:

-Pringles light - not the fat free - but the lighter ones....yummy
-Trident - Tropical Twist gum..omg I am SO hooked on this.
-Brilliant Brunette shampoo and conditioner.
The names Malt-O-Meal and Frosted Mini-Spooners just made me laugh. They sound satirical.

- Jake
Old 07-05-2005, 03:24 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Livia
Amen, sistah! Aussie Sprunch spray is the only curly hair product that works for me. Yeah, it smells like grape Bubbleyum, but it works!

As for food - Healthy Choice caramel brownie ice cream is my current weakness!
I don't think I've had HC ice cream. And I know my hair has never intentionally smelled like gum.

- Jake
Old 07-05-2005, 03:26 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by eclipse
Hillary
How do you put up all the pictures that you do?? I can't figure it out???

My newest product is...fragrance- Fracas -----Love it Rumour has it that Stevie wears this scent too
Grocery shopping---Love it
Maybe I am crazy but I am older now (47) and ....

I have to try on clothes before I can buy them=too sizes bigger than I want too be...so.....pain in the arse!
Going to the mall=too many people!
On-line shopping= too scarry
Buying things from TV=too unknown-Look at that Carly Simon "vegas, 40's hits CD !haha)
So for me, it's Grocery shopping=too easy
I love planning dinners and checking out the fresh produce and meats-
Yes, as I stated before Maybe I am crazy...but I enjoy food shopping
sick-huh?

oh well
~~dreams
I know I dated someone who wore Fracas but I have no memory of the smell. That can't be good. (In terms of my memory or her, I'm not criticizing the scent.)

- Jake
Old 07-05-2005, 03:27 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
You know what? It actually is fascinating. To me at least. Perhaps I am a dork?

The latest new thing I tried was chocolate lover's ready to bake cookies. They are loaded with different types of chocolate chips. So far it has been to hot to bake, so I've been eating the dough. However, it is lasting quite a while because lately I have been having Ben and Jerry's ice cream, the latest flavor I tried is Magic Brownies, which is vanilla with chocolate brownies and rasberry swirls. Yummy!
Magic brownies, eh? Is that all that's in them?

- Jake
Old 07-05-2005, 03:29 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Yuck. There is nothing worse than biting into a nice chocolate-looking something only to find it's also got rasberry I am very against the mixing of chocolate and fruit of any kind

But the ice cream part reminds me of my recent addiction to hot fudge sundaes, I've been eating them LOTS at home...with low fat ice cream
I love chocolate and fruit together. When I was little I hated orange & chocolate together but now I like that too.

- Jake
Old 07-05-2005, 03:30 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by darklinensuit
I don't think I've had HC ice cream. And I know my hair has never intentionally smelled like gum.

- Jake
All the HC ice creams are delicious! And much fewer calories than the hard stuff!
Old 07-05-2005, 03:31 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:

Go di va
To die fa

Don't forget cake, like chocolate with strawberry or raspberry.

- Jake