Go Back   The Ledge > Main Forums > Rumours
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 12-10-2003, 05:06 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Default re:

From what I gather, he hasnt just been sleeping with children, which in some form could be considered "comforting"...

the fact is he's been sleeping with teenagers, which is just down right creepy.
Old 12-10-2003, 05:10 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally posted by misterbug
I don't understand what evidence you have to suggest he is crazy, rather than eccentric.

I am not suggesting that MJ had surgery to look less attractive, but rather, that he had it to change his appearance to a more child like one.

He is not on the same playing level as adults: yes, that is true. He is, emotionally, a child. To him, sleeping with children is like sleeping with peers. He has stated that to him, "sleeping with" and "bed" do NOT have a sexual connotation. To MJ, sleeping with children is like having a sleepover. If MJ were 35 years younger physically, nobody would have a problem letting him participate in a sleepover. But people do not understand that, despite his physical advancement beyond the childhood years (which he is trying to counterattack surgically), he is still EMOTIONALLY the same as a child.

The old cliche of "don't judge a book by its cover" is especially apt here, since MJ's physical age is far beyond his emotional age, a discrepancy that came as a result of horrible abuse, and compulsory performance. He never could sleep over with friends as a physical AND emotional child because he was basically imprisoned by an abusive father. Now, he is physically an adult but STILL AN EMOTIONAL CHILD. And without a tyrannical guardian, he is trying to experience childhood again.

So, I do not understand why this behavior is immoral. It is just different and unexpected in our society. It is not immoral--he is not doing anything wrong. If acting like a child is what he needs to be happy, well, just let him be.
I said it's immoral to sleep with little boys. And I doubt anyone would disagree with me, with the exception of Jacko and your common pedophile.

He must not be able to see very good because his surgeries have not given him a youthful look, they've made him look like a false, middle-aged, unattractive white woman.

Also, if I were to sleep with children that weren't my own in my bed, had countless plastic surgeries to the point where my nose is falling away, am accused of molestation three times (it was discovered that he was accused twice in '93), walk around on crutches claiming I was bitten by a spider, dragging my children into a zoo and letting them get trampled while I revel in being adored, hang my newborn off of a hotel balcony, sleep in a crypt-like chamber, and force my children to where veils in public, would I be crazy or eccentric???

I'd be in the loony bin faster than you could say "vitiligo" and my children would be put in foster care!!!

Old 12-10-2003, 05:12 PM
Senior Ledgie

Well I can't say that I am surprised by some of these reactions, they are all too typical of the ill-informed, assumption-making
American.

Quote:
Give me a f**king break! Kids have grown under great strain and hardship all over the world and didn't become as much of a plucking weirdo as this nut. The man (???) has admitted he sleeps with children in his bed. Whether something untoward happened (yeah, like it didn't!) his admission that little children were sleeping in his bed is enough for me to want to gag. It simply shouldn't be happening.

Do you have children?
Sure, plenty of kids have grown under "great strain and hardship". But what does THAT mean? That is such a vague statement that it refers to thousands of children. All you have to do is remember that MJ was forced to perform, contrary to his desire, in front of thousands of cheering people. That basically renders your argument invalid, because your argument does not consider this highly important factor.

It seems to me that MJ's childhood experience was utterly unique and so, it can't be judged based on the typical abusive childhood.

As for your implication that MJ had sexual relations with the children (and I was wondering when somebody would dredge this up), I do not perceive any evidence. You only cite the fact that he stated he slept with children, which is non-evidence, or even evidence against the molestation claim: why would a man molest a child then turn around and proclaim "I slept in the same bed as children"? As for why it makes you gag I have no idea. Does it make you gag when children of the same age sleep together at slumber parties? Furthermore, are you disgusted by parents sleeping in the same bed as their children? By your logic, EVERY adult who has EVER slept in the same bed as children is guilty of child molestation.

Do I have children? No. That is totally irrelevant. For example, my mother admits that she agrees with all of my arguments.

As for this...
Quote:
Amen! he should be sent to prison ASAP!
That is exactly the kind of uninformed declarations I was talking about. As you apparently agree with the other person I quoted, I can only conclude that you feel this way because MJ sleeps in the same bed as children and admits to it. I can just hear that argument in a courtroom now: "Because MJ slumbered in a bed with a child, it is CONCLUSIVELY SHOWN that he is a molestor." Well, that's some argument. Step aside F. Lee Bailey; out of the way, Johnny Cochran. There's a new lawyer in town.

Don't forget that the first accuser SETTLED OUT OF COURT!!! I ask you, what parent would rather receive money than see a man they accused of molesting their child go free?

Furthermore, the accuser's description of MJ's genitalia DID NOT match MJ's genitalia.
Old 12-10-2003, 05:13 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
[i] Don't you remember that the little boy who accused him of molestation back in '93 described in detail the many genital discolorations Jacko had and the the police concurred? [/B]

I'm going to throw up now!!!!!!!!!!

We were frail...
Save us...
Old 12-10-2003, 05:13 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Default Re: re:

Quote:
Originally posted by joe68
From what I gather, he hasnt just been sleeping with children, which in some form could be considered "comforting"...

the fact is he's been sleeping with teenagers, which is just down right creepy.
He sleeps with ten year olds! He's a pedophile who should be thrown into a psychiatric hospital! It could be called comforting if it happened once or twice with a family friends child while your babysitting, but when it happens constantly with children you barely know and who are going through diseases like cancer, it's f*ckin' gross.

But he has slept with a 13 year old, so you are right about the teens, too.

He's a goddarn pig.

Old 12-10-2003, 05:19 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Well I can't say that I am surprised by some of these reactions, they are all too typical of the ill-informed, assumption-making
American.

Sure, plenty of kids have grown under "great strain and hardship". But what does THAT mean? That is such a vague statement that it refers to thousands of children. All you have to do is remember that MJ was forced to perform, contrary to his desire, in front of thousands of cheering people. That basically renders your argument invalid, because your argument does not consider this highly important factor.

It seems to me that MJ's childhood experience was utterly unique and so, it can't be judged based on the typical abusive childhood.

As for your implication that MJ had sexual relations with the children (and I was wondering when somebody would dredge this up), I do not perceive any evidence. You only cite the fact that he stated he slept with children, which is non-evidence, or even evidence against the molestation claim: why would a man molest a child then turn around and proclaim "I slept in the same bed as children"? As for why it makes you gag I have no idea. Does it make you gag when children of the same age sleep together at slumber parties? Furthermore, are you disgusted by parents sleeping in the same bed as their children? By your logic, EVERY adult who has EVER slept in the same bed as children is guilty of child molestation.

Do I have children? No. That is totally irrelevant. For example, my mother admits that she agrees with all of my arguments.

As for this...

That is exactly the kind of uninformed declarations I was talking about. As you apparently agree with the other person I quoted, I can only conclude that you feel this way because MJ sleeps in the same bed as children and admits to it. I can just hear that argument in a courtroom now: "Because MJ slumbered in a bed with a child, it is CONCLUSIVELY SHOWN that he is a molestor." Well, that's some argument. Step aside F. Lee Bailey; out of the way, Johnny Cochran. There's a new lawyer in town.

Don't forget that the first accuser SETTLED OUT OF COURT!!! I ask you, what parent would rather receive money than see a man they accused of molesting their child go free?

Furthermore, the accuser's description of MJ's genitalia DID NOT match MJ's genitalia.
Ill informed American? There is no excuse for these things so I don't have to be informed on exactly what kids he is sleeping with!

And, even if nothing sexual is going on, then I look at it like this. If sex is going on then he needs to be sent to jail, if not (and he just likes sleeping with them) he needs to be hospitalized!

We were frail...
Save us...
Old 12-10-2003, 05:19 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:

Yes, it did match. You are sorely misinformed. The investigators confirmed it back on Dateline last year.

He may have been forced to do it then, but he sure as hell isn't being forced to perform now, is he?

Yes, the first accuser settled out of court. Firstly, the boy didn't want to testify, for reasons that I'm sure are obvious to anyone with a grasp on psychology. Secondly, the settlement reflects on the parents and their bad choice, not the boys and it doesn't negate what may have happened; just because the parents accepted money, it doesn't mean something didn't happen! Lastly, why settle for over twenty million if you did nothing wrong, Jacko?

I'm waiting for you to ask if I'm Diane Dimond.

Old 12-10-2003, 05:59 PM
Senior Ledgie

The same Dateline that ran a highly suspect special on MJ's nose surgeries (it used pictures to show the nose's changes over the years--but in some cases, it used pictures from the same era taken from different camera angles as "evidence").

While some shows known to distort data (such as Dateline) have reported the amount MJ forked over to settle, nobody other than privileged parties know of the exact amount.

Quote:
Lastly, why settle for over twenty million if you did nothing wrong, Jacko?
I know why. Because going to trial would be undoubtedly embarrassing. If I was a huge, mega rich star being falsely accused of molestation, and I had the unusual and suspicious chance to settle, I certainly would, since it would mean not having to endure a long trial during which photos of private parts would surely be shown. Plus, he was in the middle of a busy part of his career and the trial would only take up valuable time.

Of course, that he settled does not mean conclusively that nothing happened. But if the parents honestly believed this man molested their son, settling seems unconscionable.

Also, there is good reason to suspect that the father may have put the boy up to suing MJ, that he saw a goldmine and this was his way of striking it rich.

Quote:
Ill informed American? There is no excuse for these things so I don't have to be informed on exactly what kids he is sleeping with!
What kids he sleeps in the same bed as does not matter; the ill informed part refers to poor grasp many have on MJ's psychology. THAT is an excuse for "these things". Why can't people understand that these kids are MJ's peers? They are not sexual prospects.

Quote:
And, even if nothing sexual is going on, then I look at it like this. If sex is going on then he needs to be sent to jail, if not (and he just likes sleeping with them) he needs to be hospitalized!
Now if by hospitalized you mean given psychological treatment, I may agree. I am not saying that it is normal to consider children your peers and to sleep in the same bed as them; I am saying that one can't just level such accusations without understanding MJ's abnormality, and when one DOES understand it, the accusations no longer seem valid. Unfortunately, MJ's particular psychology--unlike my OCD, for examples--leads him into situations that are misunderstood and sources of speculation.

Quote:
He sleeps with ten year olds! He's a pedophile who should be thrown into a psychiatric hospital! It could be called comforting if it happened once or twice with a family friends child while your babysitting, but when it happens constantly with children you barely know and who are going through diseases like cancer, it's f*ckin' gross.
Actually he is not because a pedophile must be a sexual predator who is adult physically AND emotionally. And I'm sure those cancer kids are very appreciative of a friend who relates to them on an emotional level and does not judge them.

And then there are ALL of the kids who praise MJ and call him a friend.

So who do YOU believe? The couple of kids who allege molestation--kids whose parents are suspect (e.g. in the latest allegations, the parents have sued multiple times before--including one time alleging a JC Penney guard molested that same boy--I just find it extremely difficult to believe that if these allegations were true they would let their son sleepover with MJ!!! Or that the boy himself would sleeover with MJ if he was really sexually assaulted. And if those allegations are false, as I suspect they are, then what does that do to the credibility of the current suit?). Or do you believe the countless children (who far outnumber the accusing children) who love and support MJ and call him their friend?

Last edited by misterbug; 12-10-2003 at 07:07 PM..
Old 12-10-2003, 06:11 PM
Addicted Ledgie

I'm confused.... Is the Say You Will documentary going to include a bonus disc covering Michael Jackson's child molestation allegations???
Old 12-10-2003, 06:36 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Misterbug, have you already Jordy Carter's deposition? It's on The Smoking Gun. Any way you look at it, MJ is a pretty sick guy.

Last edited by gldstwmn; 12-11-2003 at 04:30 PM..
Old 12-10-2003, 06:44 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally posted by Neal
I'm confused.... Is the Say You Will documentary going to include a bonus disc covering Michael Jackson's child molestation allegations???

Yeah, here I am reading about Lindsey and the SYW documentary and then Jacko rears his ugly head again...

Shouldn't this be in the Chit Chat forum?????

Old 12-10-2003, 06:44 PM
Senior Ledgie

THIS JUST IN:

An official government document was leaked in which the boy accusing MJ attested in feb that MJ had done nothing inappropriate.

If you are a member of AOL: http://aolsvc.news.aol.com/news/arti...0105409990001.

By the way, am I the ONLY MJ supporter here??

p.s. Yes I have read Jordy's description. I find much of the terminology and language to sound too advanced to have been written by a child his age.
Old 12-10-2003, 06:55 PM
Junior Ledgie

Exclamation

I think we should leave MJ alone as we have nothing to do with this.
Old 12-10-2003, 07:01 PM
Senior Ledgie

My friend Dr. Prosperina Swinnard just looked at some of the posts from MJ haters. She said,

"I can't believe these people are alive and functioning."
Old 12-10-2003, 07:03 PM
Junior Ledgie

Angry

I believe people should be upheld as innocent until proven guilty, not the other way around. I bet Stevie and Lindsey would be horrified! Isnt she a friend of MJ?