The Ledge

Go Back   The Ledge > Main Forums > Chit Chat
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.
View Poll Results: Ledgie's Pick the President (May 16' Edition)
Businessman Donald J. Trump (R) 12 40.00%
Secretary Hillary Rodham Clinton (D) 13 43.33%
Senator Bernard "Bernie" Sanders (D) 5 16.67%
Voters: 30. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 05-19-2016, 10:16 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macfan4life View Post
Not sure why you mentioned Hillary Clinton since I never mentioned her. If you are attacking liberals than Trump would be your #1 target. He donated to Clinton's Senate campaign and praised her work. Prior to running for president Trump called your favorite liberal Bill Clinton. Trump wants a very liberal protectionist trade policy unlike free market conservatives. Trump called Bill Clinton his favorite living president.
See I am about core beliefs, standards, consistency, and vision. Trump has none of these things and he is not conservative on any issue.
So I just don't get it. He wont release his tax records because A) It will be found out he is not worth what he says he is B) he pays a lower tax rate than most Americans, and C) for his wealth, he donates almost nothing to charity or D) there is a hidden bombshell. We all know he is rich so what is he hiding?
To show how much a scammer Trump is, did you see the list of judges he wants to appoint to the Supreme Court? The judges are related to conservative talk show hosts or members of congress that hate him. No one takes him serious about this. Its all a scam reality show. Imagine if Clinton listed potential Supreme Court picks of husbands/wives that hated her. Its so transparent. Maybe you run a reality show like this but we need someone to look out for the best interests of the American people.

Old 05-19-2016, 11:12 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Will this second round on this topic is starting to get hot.LOL..But its interesting to see what our feelings and opinions about the candidates. Have fun.LOL......................

Stevie fan forever and ever amen.......
the Wildheart at Edge of Seventeen and the Gypsy.....

My sweet Buttons .I love you. RIP 2009 to 08/24/2016
Old 05-19-2016, 11:19 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuzzyPlum View Post
'Just because she's a woman'.
Do you think people like her and wish to vote for her just because she's a woman? I assume you are directing that comment towards women. If so, I'd say that's rather demeaning towards women- wouldn't you agree?

'We all know she was the worst Secretary of State'
Why are you talking on behalf of everybody. I'm sure there are plenty of Americans that would disagree with you.

'an annoying, inhumane first lady'
She's always struck me as somebody with a great deal of compassion.

'She did nothing when her husband cheated on her. She didn't care. Heartless'
That's a rather douchy thing to say. I'm sure she did care.... an awful lot. It says a lot about her that she was able to stay strong through difficult times.
I think people are looking for experience to do the job as pres more then what she is a woman.I love to see us get a woman pres. but she's not my choice for the job.Like I said before.If she did not have any bad crap against her.I would more likely to vote for her.Of course thats hard to find for most politicians. If the investigators look hard enough .They could go deep and find out that one of them robbed a friends lemonade stand as they were kids.

Stevie fan forever and ever amen.......
the Wildheart at Edge of Seventeen and the Gypsy.....

My sweet Buttons .I love you. RIP 2009 to 08/24/2016

Last edited by Macfanforever; 05-19-2016 at 11:23 AM..
Old 05-19-2016, 11:36 AM
Addicted Ledgie

I'm tired of my tax dollars going to crooked elitist politicians that think they are above the rules and laws.

Hillary is the same crap we've had for years.

Bernie is just ridiculous and so are his supporters.

Trump is also ridiculous, but he's not a career politician, so the optimist in me hopes he will be a breath of fresh air and fix some ****. The pessimist in me thinks once he is elected and gets in the debriefing room he'll just immediately turn into a corrupt politician. Because all the corrupt politicians will threaten to assassinate him if he doesn't play ball.

Not to get off topic, but this is why the American public needs to be able to get guns. So when the time comes we can defend ourselves against the feds.
Old 05-19-2016, 12:04 PM
Registered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wdm6789 View Post

Not to get off topic, but this is why the American public needs to be able to get guns. So when the time comes we can defend ourselves against the feds.
what time is that ?
Old 05-19-2016, 12:07 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:

.......bizarre.........
Old 05-19-2016, 01:49 PM
Registered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macfan4life View Post
Not sure why you mentioned Hillary Clinton since I never mentioned her. If you are attacking liberals than Trump would be your #1 target. He donated to Clinton's Senate campaign and praised her work. Prior to running for president Trump called your favorite liberal Bill Clinton. Trump wants a very liberal protectionist trade policy unlike free market conservatives. Trump called Bill Clinton his favorite living president.
See I am about core beliefs, standards, consistency, and vision. Trump has none of these things and he is not conservative on any issue.
So I just don't get it. He wont release his tax records because A) It will be found out he is not worth what he says he is B) he pays a lower tax rate than most Americans, and C) for his wealth, he donates almost nothing to charity or D) there is a hidden bombshell. We all know he is rich so what is he hiding?
To show how much a scammer Trump is, did you see the list of judges he wants to appoint to the Supreme Court? The judges are related to conservative talk show hosts or members of congress that hate him. No one takes him serious about this. Its all a scam reality show. Imagine if Clinton listed potential Supreme Court picks of husbands/wives that hated her. Its so transparent. Maybe you run a reality show like this but we need someone to look out for the best interests of the American people.
Trump isn't my #1 target because he helped Hillary. Hillary is my number 1 topic because she is Hillary.

Tax returns don't show your net worth buddy.....

Talk to me about hillary's achievements.
Old 05-19-2016, 01:51 PM
Registered

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuzzyPlum View Post
.......bizarre.........
It's not bizarre to support the second amendment.

I 100% agree with Wdm6789
Old 05-19-2016, 01:52 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
I'm tired of my tax dollars going to crooked elitist politicians that think they are above the rules and laws.

Hillary is the same crap we've had for years.

Bernie is just ridiculous and so are his supporters.

Trump is also ridiculous, but he's not a career politician, so the optimist in me hopes he will be a breath of fresh air and fix some ****. The pessimist in me thinks once he is elected and gets in the debriefing room he'll just immediately turn into a corrupt politician. Because all the corrupt politicians will threaten to assassinate him if he doesn't play ball.

The first step in creating a Dictator ship is disarming the citizens...Just ask Hitler, Stalin, Pol-Pot and Mussolini...

The issues of gun control & immigration are going to be a fire storm when it is just between 2 candidates...
Old 05-19-2016, 02:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDenimLamp View Post

The first step in creating a Dictator ship is disarming the citizens...Just ask Hitler, Stalin, Pol-Pot and Mussolini...

The issues of gun control & immigration are going to be a fire storm when it is just between 2 candidates...
The first step in creating a dictatorship is the total collapse of the social classes due to poverty and disoccupation, then the massive use of propaganda and above all the use of terror as a tool of control.

Mussolini didn't disarm the citizens, he founded the blackshirts that were open for everybody and in which was "highly recommended" for the citizen to enter and enabled the members to the indiscriminate use of strenght to mantain the order. If anything Mussolini spread the use of arms and violence.

Last edited by SisterNightroad; 05-19-2016 at 02:33 PM..
Old 05-19-2016, 02:26 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Location: Somewhere near Key Biscayne, nothing there so I came back

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDenimLamp View Post

If your going to reply to me and post something, please explain what it is. I have no reference to what you posted to my post.

I sense some confusion and bitterness and huge assumptions because you think Trump is nuts that assumes you are with Hillary. I don't think both President Bushes and Mitt Romney are voting for Hillary. I love to talk politics but how come some cant stick to issues and must only insult or name call or get into conspiracy theories. No wonder this country is in trouble and produces the candidates it does.
Old 05-19-2016, 02:29 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by welcomechris View Post
Trump isn't my #1 target because he helped Hillary. Hillary is my number 1 topic because she is Hillary.

Tax returns don't show your net worth buddy.....

Talk to me about hillary's achievements.
I sense some passive aggressiveness. Wow, cant talk issues so must distract.

Why are some so angry and bitter. LMAO
Old 05-19-2016, 02:36 PM
Addicted Ledgie

In Europe, as a rule, gun ownership is heavily restricted.
We don't have the gun crime of the USA (which is up there with the murder capitals like Honduras and other Central/South American countries).
As a rule, we don't tend to have dictatorships in Europe.
Old 05-19-2016, 02:49 PM
Addicted Ledgie

One interesting issue is the Trump people don't want to talk issues but want you to defend candidates you are not associated with. That has no logic but is a shame because I am always up for a good discussion. Then again, I am sometimes foolish to believe everyone is an adult here. If you are a child or teenager maybe that explains it to attach twitter rants to my posts that have no association. LMAO
Old 05-19-2016, 04:14 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Yay! More guns and more billionaires, just what we need to help solve the world's problems
Closed Thread