User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 12-20-2004, 06:53 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by HomerMcvie
REALLY? John's 5'10"????? That's the average male height (I know!). I always figured he was about 5'7".
Hey Lis, how tall is Chris then?
I always thought John was about 5' 8" & Chris was about 5' 7". In some pictures with Chris in heels, she looks to be even slightly taller than John.
Old 12-20-2004, 07:49 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Default easy choice

Mr. Buckingham..without a shadow of a doubt. I am picturing him emerging from the ocean, sans clothes, curls dripping with salt water, blue eyes sparkling in the sunlight. AGHHHHHH. heaven. He could practice his bamboo guitar all day long, as I work. Then he could sing me to sleep every night in our comfy hut. He would tell me all his secrets, write me fabulous love songs and I would never, ever want to get rescued!! (the Anne Heche thing doesn't bother me, he has showered since then)

Second choice would be Stevie. Even though she would be useless, she would make for GREAT conversation.

"She has an exquisite femininity"......Lindsey
Old 12-20-2004, 07:49 AM
Administrator
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by macfan 57
I always thought John was about 5' 8" & Chris was about 5' 7". In some pictures with Chris in heels, she looks to be even slightly taller than John.
I just checked that Melody Maker chart and he said he was 5'9. Chris must be about 5'7", I agree in some pics w/ heels she looks a bit taller than him.

But any of them, aside from Stevie, are taller than me. I'm vertically challenged.

-Lis
Old 12-20-2004, 01:41 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePenguin
I just checked that Melody Maker chart and he said he was 5'9. Chris must be about 5'7", I agree in some pics w/ heels she looks a bit taller than him.

But any of them, aside from Stevie, are taller than me. I'm vertically challenged.

-Lis
I guess I've never considered their footwear(other than Mick's silly red shoes-isn't there supposed to be a house lying atop him? ).
I have always thought Chris was taller than John. He just looks so short. But, as someone said, standing next to Mick, anyone would look short.
Old 12-21-2004, 02:41 PM
Addicted Ledgie

I think I'd like to be stuck with Bob Welch...

He's such a cool dude I don't think building a shelter or hunting for food would be a big deal to him as it isn't to me.. Gotta be laid back.. He's also a funny guy and if I'm gonna be stuck with somebody humour in difficult situations is a requirement and I'm sure Bob knows a bit about that..

Second choice would be John McVie for mostly the same reasons.. But he's second choice because Bob plays guitar, I play guitar... I fear if it was myself and John (being a bass player) we would "butt heads" and have the odd musical difference..
Old 12-21-2004, 03:03 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Location: Fighting foh the Nohthun Stah...NO SPEED LIMIT! BITCH! THIS IS THE FAST LANE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nixxxed
I just thought of another thing... (I know ... GIVEITARESTALREADYSHEESH!!!)

The answer to this question is really simple -- we have all the proof we need from the "Hold Me" video...

- Lindsey couldn't break a simple pane of glass in one try with a heavy object.

- Christine's a big whiner when it comes to sandstorms.

- The first big pit full of worthless, jacked up guitars you come across, Mick and John would fall in, and you'd be all alone.

Stevie, on the other hand, not only looked FABULOUS, she also managed to astral-project herself in order to create an oil painting of herself, and then she carried said painting across the TOP of a sand dune IN PLATFORMS (and probably as high as the Hubble Telescope while doing so).

This was so funny, I had to quote/repost it. Way to go, Nixxxed!!!!!!!!!

Whehyll I can do EHYT!! Wehyll I can make it WAHN moh thihme! (wheyllit'sA reayllongwaytogooo! To say goodbhiiy!) -
Old 12-22-2004, 01:34 PM
Addicted Ledgie

[QUOTE=Gailh]If you were stranded on a desert island which member of the band (past or present) would you want to be stranded with you and why?
QUOTE]Put me on that island with Stevie and I’ll get back to you later.
Old 12-22-2004, 03:28 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Lindsey's my choice. Yeah, he rambles on A LOT, but he's a guy, he'd get horny eventually and stop talking in circles/cycles and wanna have sex, thus I could then acheive one of my lifelong goals.......................

I'm thinkin he rambles, plays guitar, fiddles, fidgets, etc. in his sleep, IF he ever even sleeps. That could become somewhat annoying.

.......It would be cool to talk to Stevie for hours on end, but nah. Still gotta choose Lindsey.
Old 12-22-2004, 05:03 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

I'd bring Stevie. I'm sure that black dress would make a good fire. And we'd finally get rid of it! Yay!

But I hope she brought other clothes with her. Halfnaked!Stevie would get old after a while, I think.

Weirdest. Post. Ever.
Old 12-23-2004, 05:06 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadliestPoison
I'd bring Stevie. I'm sure that black dress would make a good fire. And we'd finally get rid of it! Yay!

But I hope she brought other clothes with her. Halfnaked!Stevie would get old after a while, I think.

Weirdest. Post. Ever.
I think she sold the rest of her clothes on Ebay, they keep popping up. I think she has a big empty closet with one Black Dress in it now.

Watching the drama of the Ledge since 2001.
Old 12-23-2004, 05:16 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Lightbulb

Well this is my post so I want everyone on my damn island!

I will share my hut, 3 bedrooms with Billy Brunette, Christine, Sara Fleetwood, Pat Benatar and Neil Giraldo. Billy will sleep in my room bc hes hot and I bet hes a good lay. Chris and Sara can have one, and Pat and Neil in the other. We need a militant female rocker like Pat on the island to help build everything . Stevie will just cry and wanna make a necklace out of leaves all day.

Stevie and Lindsey can have their own damn hut on the other side of the island and drive each other crazy . Anyone that breaks any laws will have to be locked up with the 2 of them and have to interrogate them over the TITN studio sessions.

Sharona will be on hand to stand there all day long in her black uniforms like a totem pole to scare away any other island visitors. She fits this role the best since she looks like Morticia Adams anyway. Bobbe Hall will be around at night to play the bongo drums for everyone--not Mick bc then he will just want to put his damn vest on; and after the last tour I think we have had enough of that for a while lol. Bekka and Lori Perry will be on hand to help out with meals, esp since all that Stevie can do is stand there wine and cry. Her brother Chris will be there to to do every damn thing for her.

Waddy will be there to babysit all the kids . Jimmy Iovine will be our negioater if we need one . If we get off this damn island, John will be our captain of our boat and sail us back to civilization. Im sure by the time we leave we will probably wanna leave Stevie and Lindsey behind bc we are sick of listening to them bitch 24/7. Lindesy will still be in his hut working on his next solo album thats never gonna come out anyway. Christine will send Stevie back into the woods to gather so more coconuts as a trick, then we will sail off .

Last edited by Mageboy25; 12-23-2004 at 05:21 AM..
Old 12-23-2004, 11:55 AM
Addicted Ledgie

This is insane!

Mick - The height would come in handy, but his rambling would not come in handy. If we ran into natives, I'm sure they would take him in as a god or some deranged situation like that. The solution to the rambling would be a crafty coconut shell mallet. A simple whack on the head and no more rambling on and on.

John - He can do anything practically! We know he spends 99.9% of his time on the water. I'm sure he would know what would be good to eat and not good to eat. There are all those perks of him woodworking, fishing, conversating, etc. The only downside would be his nicotine habit. Maybe we'd find stores of cigars and rum.

Lindsey - The most eye-candy worthy of the boys. He would not try to help you. A guitar would be made and then forget it. I see Lindsey whining immensely probably more than a girl. I understand about the long, lonely night and cuddling.

Christine - She's resourceful and smart. After all those years, I'm sure she learned something from Johnny. The conversation would be amazing and hysterical. There wouldn't be much help for body warmth on a cold night.

Stevie - Her clothing would come in handy. The platforms would be used for hammering and such. If she had the platform reeboks, who needs firewood? The dire situation would cause the mad poet to come into play. I'm certain she would whine about missing her dogs, comforts of home, etc. On a cold night, there would be plenty of body warmth. Once she got over the initial shock, there would be many clever ideas coming from that mind of hers.
Old 12-24-2004, 08:52 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by mondaymornin1
Lindsey's my choice. Yeah, he rambles on A LOT, but he's a guy, he'd get horny eventually and stop talking in circles/cycles and wanna have sex, thus I could then acheive one of my lifelong goals.......................

I'm thinkin he rambles, plays guitar, fiddles, fidgets, etc. in his sleep, IF he ever even sleeps. That could become somewhat annoying.

.......It would be cool to talk to Stevie for hours on end, but nah. Still gotta choose Lindsey.
Jesus! Anyone got a bucket of water?

Gail