Quote:
Originally Posted by beccamorrisfift View Post
Cait!! Please do this, it would be way cool lady
Kay =P I'm probs gonna make a couple videos tonight

~Love, Caitlin~
Old 01-25-2012, 06:42 PM
Addicted Ledgie

JTIS...

That the Walmart in my town has a hair salon(a nice one not a ****ty one lol) and I took my mom there to do a few errands. I was waiting in the car but I asked her to ask the salon if they were hiring and she said they said yea so i went in and filled out a form and she told me to go online and fill out an application. The lady was wicked nice and pretty sure she liked me. So I really hope I hear back from them!

~Love, Caitlin~
Old 01-26-2012, 05:37 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Hey guys
Old 01-26-2012, 05:43 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by chelluversu View Post
Hey guys
Hello Stranger
Old 01-26-2012, 05:47 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

I just got hired for a job!!!
Old 01-26-2012, 05:53 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver Springs View Post
Hello Stranger
Lol yeah...I haven't been here in forever.
I missed it.
Old 01-26-2012, 06:10 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by bangdrum View Post
I just got hired for a job!!!
Congrats and good luck!

~Love is my higher power. Family is my strength. Art is my passion - Kat Von D
Old 01-26-2012, 09:05 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Looking for an apartment with my friend, her finace and their two children is very VERY stressful... I can't even tell you. Everytime we find a great place theere's always something about it that prevents us from taking it. Price... credit checks... size... gahhhh.
Old 01-26-2012, 09:22 PM
Addicted Ledgie

JTIS...

That I had a VERY traumatic experience today at work...My aunt was leaving work and some lady came up to her and said they saw a cat get hit by a car and the cat walked to the Rectory's door and laid down and passed away ='(

So my aunt called me and told me...so I ran down the hall and told Judy(co-worker) and we went to the front door and looked out the window and saw the poor cat dead. Judy and I didnt know what to do so she called the police and they tried to call animal control but they didnt answer so they left a message. Then, the police told us to move the cat over if we could and put a trash bag over it.

No one wanted to move the cat, but it needed to be moved since it was laying in the middle of the walkway at the front door. So I volunteered to move the cat. So I went to the kitchen and grabbed some gloves and a trash bag...cut the trash bag in half because I didnt want to put him IN the bag. I went outside and pet the cat and put my hand on his stomach to make sure he was really gone. His eyes were open and it was creeping me out..so I tried to close them but they wouldnt stay shut =\

I was wicked scared to pick him up. So I was telling myself "caitlin you wanted to be a vet you can do this..." so I picked him up and laid him on the trash bag nicely..like he was taking a nap and folded the rest of the trash bag over him. Then, grabbed a phone book to put on the edge of the trash bag so it wouldnt blow over(couldnt find a rock anywhere!!)...

I was fine for awhile because I was mostly in SHOCK that I did this...then before I left work I checked to see if animal control got him and they did..and it made me sad and happy..I didnt want him outside in the rain and snow(even tho he is dead)..So Ashley called me and was BALLING my eyes to her.

My aunt texted me and said "You will meet him again in heaven one day and he will say 'she is the one who laid me down with respect' " and that just gets me everytime...I love animals SO much and pains me to see them dead on the road and stuff...

P.S. please dont tell me what animal control does to the dead animals...

~Love, Caitlin~
Old 01-26-2012, 10:33 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Love sucks. Everyone seems to find it except me. Then, when I think I find it of course it doesn't work out.
Old 01-26-2012, 11:11 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meowi View Post
Love sucks. Everyone seems to find it except me. Then, when I think I find it of course it doesn't work out.
I felt this way for many, many years. Then there comes a point where you finally just love being you- and don't base your happiness on being with someone else- you actually just learn to truly love yourself. I know used to be a total serial dater- I kinda jumped from mini-marriage to mini-marriage. All of which were horrible, and the people were bad, bad, bad for me... but I wanted so desperately for them to work out. It's only when I got to the point where I truly loved being single (and wanted to remain that way), and enjoyed my own company, that someone emerged who was a good match for myself. It's far from the Hollywood/Disney version of what love/romance is, but my relationship is uplifting & so much fun.

Morale of the story is: just enjoy life and try to let it unfold organically... and try not to pressure yourself too much. You miss a lot of good stuff when you focus on & beat yourself up over something like trying to find your perfect match.
Old 01-26-2012, 11:17 PM
Addicted Ledgie

I hated being alone. I thought i'd never find love. but i did. From 13 to 23 i was so depressed. I know it's strange but I never learned to live with being single as some people do. I needed someone. I don't do alone very well at all.

Mick

-Tom Waits
Old 01-26-2012, 11:19 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Its just that everyone at my age (i'm almost 17 now ) seems to have a girlfriend or a boyfriend or a this and a that. Look, i'm happy with myself for being different and I certainly know that hinders my chances on finding someone.
Old 01-26-2012, 11:34 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Matt, my 2.5 year relationship broke up on Jan 2nd, and I'm still having a terrible time with it. I actually feel worse about it, everyday. And it makes matters worse, that we're trying to remain friends. We texted a couple of nights ago, and the comments were nice, on both parts. THIS, was not good. It put me into a much deeper funk...

I honestly believed, for at least the past 15 months, that we were going to make it work out, for the long haul. I believed this, with all of my heart. We've broken up before, but it feels final, this time(although given our breakup history, I've always vowed, "never to say never").

We always had a lot of personal space, and time alone, which I was fine with. Not having someone in your arms, is one thing...not having them in your heart, is a another. I'm so freaking sad. If I were a suicidal person, I'd be in definite trouble right now(because I do feel THAT distraught - BUT NO, I'm not a suicidal person, before anyone reads something into that).

The hardest thing, is just remembering how to be alone. I was pretty much always alone, most of my life. I never minded it. I almost used to prefer it! I now LOATHE it. But day by day, I'll get through it...
JTIS

Matt, you're a really good guy. You'll find it. Just hang in there, and enjoy being yourself. Enjoy your friends. Enjoy life.
Old 01-26-2012, 11:43 PM
Senior Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meowi View Post
Its just that everyone at my age (i'm almost 17 now ) seems to have a girlfriend or a boyfriend or a this and a that. Look, i'm happy with myself for being different and I certainly know that hinders my chances on finding someone.
Don't worry about it! I'm almost 16 and have never had a boyfriend before! Besides, being different is what sets you apart from everyone else for that one special person to find and enjoy

You seem like a nice person, I wouldn't be too worried if I were you <3