User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 05-08-2024, 12:05 PM
Senior Ledgie

Default Seeking 2 or 3 people for Fleetwood Mac "Early Years" podcast

Hello friends,

After taking the summer off I will resume my final season of Fleetwood Mac episodes on my Phonogenics 101 podcast.

In season three I play to tackle all the early Fleetwood Mac albums - from the self titled through "Heroes Are Hard To Find". We will talk about each album track by track.

While my wonderful tried and true panel will be there - I would love to have 2 or 3 fans of the "early years" with great knowledge and opinion on these albums.

If you might be interested the podcasts will happen every other month starting September. Please email deargloffy@gmail.com if you are interested.

If you haven't seen the podcast in the past check it out here:
www.youtube.com/phonogenics101

I can't wait - I love these albums. I love Kirwam and Welch as much as Buckingham and Nicks
Old 05-09-2024, 09:30 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeremyGloff View Post
Hello friends,

After taking the summer off I will resume my final season of Fleetwood Mac episodes on my Phonogenics 101 podcast.

In season three I play to tackle all the early Fleetwood Mac albums - from the self titled through "Heroes Are Hard To Find". We will talk about each album track by track.

While my wonderful tried and true panel will be there - I would love to have 2 or 3 fans of the "early years" with great knowledge and opinion on these albums.

If you might be interested the podcasts will happen every other month starting September. Please email deargloffy@gmail.com if you are interested.

If you haven't seen the podcast in the past check it out here:
www.youtube.com/phonogenics101

I can't wait - I love these albums. I love Kirwam and Welch as much as Buckingham and Nicks

Jbrownsjr and I are interested — but only if we can do them together. We’re going to email you…
Old 05-11-2024, 10:57 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Hi hi! I'm truly interested on it, but as I'm from Argentina, of course time zone is different so I guess my times are not your times
I can play my tribute to some of the albums as I love them so much and I think they're even better than other "newer" albums of FM. I love and know Future Games, Bare Trees, Penguin and Mystery To Me so well, so I know I can talk! But maybe though pre-recorded voices only. Maybe!

I saw the channel, and I saw you already discussed about the first three Lindsey albums, so it'll be interesting to listen!

Thanks for the ideas and the chance to discuss about the music we love