User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 10-07-2005, 10:55 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by bretonbanquet
I agree that if ever TPO gets remastered, the best bet would be to release it with Jeremy's first album as a double set. I'm not sure how much Green-era Mac studio material there is left unreleased. With the Vaudeville Years / Show-Biz Blues sets and the Complete Blue Horizon box, how much more can there be? The only things I can think of are possible studio versions of 'Only You', 'Sandy Mary', 'Loving Kind', 'One Sided Love' etc - if there ever were any.

The only other stuff I can think of that's still unreleased from this era is the rest of the Radio sessions, the tracks that didn't make it on to 'Live at the BBC'. There must be at least one disc worth of nuggets still locked away somewhere. There's another version of 'Talk With You' there somewhere, and songs like 'Just Want To Tell You' and 'All Over Again' haven't seen the light of day yet. Also there must be several covers of blues tunes from radio sessions, and the session they did for the BBC with Duster Bennett and Alexis Korner in March '69.

I know we're getting into flying pigs territory here, but the outtakes / demos I really want to hear are the post-Green era ones, with Danny and Bob Welch. Yeah, right...
That would be interesting. Youre right!