User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-13-2003, 09:09 AM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Question Kiln House (w/CM) lineup new live CD: Where to buy?

OK, I don't mean to steal the thunder of the fan that posted about this on Neil's UK FM site (Trackghost) but I (and some others from the US) really want to get our preorders in on this CD since it's only being released in the UK and the release date is coming up soon.

It's on a small UK label called Secret Records and it's (unfortunately) apparently going to be called "Madison blues" (I really wish they could've come up with a different name as this is going to get confused a lot with the Boston Tea Party CD's that have come out with that same title over the years even though this is going to include completely different recordings) and it's definitely going to be considered a "legal" release (sort of like the Boston Tea Party stuff in the "legal" sense, as in, the band themselves have nothing to do with the release of the material but it I guess has been OKed by someone in a legal position in order for it to be made available through UK retailers).

So anyways, here's the rest of the info on it from Neil's board:

It's the Fleetwood Mac Line up of Christine McVie, Jeremy Spencer, Danny Kirwan, John McVie and Mick Fleetwood.
It contains live and studio records from the early 70's and all tracks are previously unissued and includes a unique studio session of Christine McVie with her band before joining Fleetwood Mac, performing as The Christine Perfect Band. There's also a rare Jeremy Spencer recording of one of his mimic performances of Elvis
Presley titled The King Speaks.

CD 1
1. Hey Baby
2. It's You I Miss
3. Gone Into The Sun
4. Tell Me You Need Me
5. Crazy About You (Can't Hold Out Much Longer)
6. Down At The Green
7. Tell Me All The Things You Do
8. Station Man
9. Purple Dancer
10. Station Man
11. Crazy About You (Can't Hold Out Much Longer)
12. One Together
13. I Can't Stop Loving Her
14. Lonely Without You
15. Tell Me All The Things You Do
16. Jewel-Eyed Judy

CD2
1. Madison Blues
2. Purple Dancer
3. Open The Door
4. Preaching Blues
5. Dust My Broom
6. Get Like You Used To Be
7. Don't Go Please Stay
8. Station Many
9. I'm On My Way
10. Jailhouse Rock
11. The King Speaks (Narrative)
12. Teenage Darlin'
13. Honey Hush

DVD INTERVIEW INFO: Jeremy Spencer in interview with 'Jet' Martin Celmins (it's apparently going to be a "region 0" disc so it should work in pretty much all DVD players)

Release date: OCTOBER 20

We can definitely discuss the CD here too but the main reason I pasted/posted this here was to bounce it off some of you to see if any of you know of a website accepting preorders for this now (as I can't find it at amazon.co.uk or anything) so if anyone does come across a site selling this CD then please do post a link (or at least let us know which site it is that's selling it) here so we can order our copies.

Thanks in advance.

John