Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 08-25-2012, 01:41 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Heart

Quote:
Originally Posted by wondergirl9847 View Post
<<<<<<<<<3

"kind of weird: a tribute to the dearly departed from a band that can treat its living like trash"

Last edited by elle; 08-31-2012 at 03:32 PM..
Old 08-25-2012, 03:21 PM
Ledgie

Thumbs up Thank you Lindsfan for The 3 Way Sign Idea!

Quote:
Some people on the front row (are ya'll Ledgies?!) put a sign up (I have a pic of it) that said "Welcome to Fort Worth Lindsey. Please play Rock Away Blind." LOL He said it was a conspiracy and everyone wants to hear "this damn song." HA! He played it and gave the disclaimer of it being "rough" prior. Whatever, it was BEAUTIFUL.
Hi! that was me and my hubby and our friend from your pic I can tell we were in front of you in the meet and greet line so hi again!!

We also gave him a jar of Joe T Garcia's salsa with the sign lol. I remembered him saying how much he liked it at the Bass Hall show so I figured it couldn't hurt so I put it under his mic after Trouble. We REALLY wanted him to play RAB lol and we were determined. We also made 3 signs that said "Rock", "Away", and "Blind", thanks to Lindsfan . That's what really got his attention and that's when he said it was a conspiracy. When we met him after the show he called me a troublemaker for doing all of that. He actually thanked ME for requesting it. That was my first time meeting him btw. I was beyond thrilled. It was one of the best nights of my life. The show itself was mind blowing. I was worried I would be disappointed by the short set, but I wasn't. It was perfect. He was on fire and I definitely think his energy was sparked by the devotion of the crowd. You could feel the love in the room And from what I heard from people sitting behind us, the McKinney show the night before was dead, crowd wise. Were you there? I have some pics I'm going to try and post in a bit, including the sign I got him to autograph. My cell phone pics came out crappy but I'll post em anyway. I can't wait to see the video! He was kinda scolding and shaking his head at us for asking for RAB and when he saw the salsa he just laughed. I hope it was caught on camera, it was too funny

Your pic is great btw !
Old 08-25-2012, 03:34 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:

For some reason this cracks me up. It looks like he's doing a stand up routine...

Thanks for the reviews & pics!
Old 08-25-2012, 03:54 PM
Addicted Ledgie

"kind of weird: a tribute to the dearly departed from a band that can treat its living like trash"
Old 08-25-2012, 04:00 PM
Ledgie

Thank you so much Elle!!
Old 08-25-2012, 04:06 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fever Dance View Post
Thank you so much Elle!!
i assume this is #1LiddyBuckFan recording?

Old 08-25-2012, 04:19 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by #1LiddyBuckFan View Post
What a great night in Ft. Worth!! Christy, you did such a great job describing this show!! Your pics are so good!! And yes, I did get a full version of RAB and Lindsey's conversation prior to the song. His face is washed out a lot just because my iPhone hated the stage lighting but it sounds AWESOME! I'll get it up today. :-) As well as some of my pics!!
Here's the link to my recording of RAB...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iARV7...e_gdata_player

Old 08-25-2012, 04:20 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by elle View Post
i assume this is #1LiddyBuckFan recording?
Yeah, this is mine.

Old 08-25-2012, 04:37 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Smile Here is my video version of RAB (incomplete)

AHA! There we go!! Thanks, Elle!!

Last edited by wondergirl9847; 08-25-2012 at 04:43 PM..
Old 08-25-2012, 04:54 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:

Such great quality!!

Old 08-25-2012, 04:55 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Talking Hey there!

Quote:
Hi! that was me and my hubby and our friend from your pic I can tell we were in front of you in the meet and greet line so hi again!!
Hi! I had a feeling there were more Ledgies there last night, and should have asked, doggone it. I missed the salsa gift giving, but that is awesome! No, I didn't go to McKinney Thursday night and that's probably a good thing, since the crowd was meh, I was told by #1LiddyBuckFan.

Thanks for getting him to play RAB! You made the FW show even BETTER than it already turned out to be.
Old 08-29-2012, 05:08 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Cool Nice...

Quote:

My signed SWS album cover, already framed and on my wall. Heh.

picture of you and some old fart lil' sister!

"To acknowledge death is to accept freedom and responsibility."

"Fleetwood Mac and its fans remind me of a toilet plunger...keep bringing up old sh*t..."
Old 08-30-2012, 09:49 AM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Thumbs up Ha!

Obviously, I like having my pic taken with old farts.
Old 08-31-2012, 02:51 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:

We also gave him a jar of Joe T Garcia's salsa with the sign lol. I remembered him saying how much he liked it at the Bass Hall show so I figured it couldn't hurt so I put it under his mic after Trouble. We REALLY wanted him to play RAB lol and we were determined. We also made 3 signs that said "Rock", "Away", and "Blind", thanks to Lindsfan. That's what really got his attention and that's when he said it was a conspiracy. When we met him after the show he called me a troublemaker for doing all of that. He actually thanked ME for requesting it. That was my first time meeting him btw. I was beyond thrilled. It was one of the best nights of my life. The show itself was mind blowing. I was worried I would be disappointed by the short set, but I wasn't. It was perfect. He was on fire and I definitely think his energy was sparked by the devotion of the crowd. You could feel the love in the room And from what I heard from people sitting behind us, the McKinney show the night before was dead, crowd wise. Were you there? I have some pics I'm going to try and post in a bit, including the sign I got him to autograph. My cell phone pics came out crappy but I'll post em anyway. I can't wait to see the video! He was kinda scolding and shaking his head at us for asking for RAB and when he saw the salsa he just laughed. I hope it was caught on camera, it was too funny
You're welcome, but you did all the work, and combined with your welcome sign, the salsa, and a lot of really enthusiastic fans, there was no doubt he'd be playing it I videod some of that unbelievable gift of a meet and greet after the show...you may be in it? I can PM you a link, or just post if here if you're not shy about it...I'm pretty sure you're on there, but I know I got Christy ( who was cute as anything talking to LB with her mom correcting her grammar ( "may I" LOL.) and Lindsey reacting to that with her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by #1LiddyBuckFan View Post
Here's the link to my recording of RAB...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iARV7...e_gdata_player
THANK YOU #1LiddyBuckFan...I'm so happy you got the part where he talks about RAB and how people keep requesting it! I don't understand why he doesn't understand why we like it

Quote:

And THANK YOU Christy... I'm beyond happy that you got such a beautiful recording of the actual song <33333