Addicted Ledgie

Default Bill Clinton Legacy: Part Deux

Slick Willy: Clinton Becomes Condom
Names of Bill, Monica Lewinsky to be used on contraceptives
Posted: September 20, 2005
2:45 p.m. Eastern

© 2005 WorldNetDaily.com

Was it inevitable?

The names of former President Clinton and Monica Lewinsky, the intern who had sex with the commander in chief, will be attached to a new line of condoms.

According to a report in the Mainichi Daily News, a contraceptive company in China has begun marketing condoms under the brand names Clinton and Lewinsky, "apparently seeking to exploit the White House affair that led to the impeachment of America's 42nd president."

"The Clinton condom will be the top of our line," said Liu Wenhua of the Guangzhou Rubber Group. "The Lewinsky condom is not quite as good."

A box of 12 with Clinton's name will sell for about $3.72, with the Lewinsky version going for $2.35.

"The names we chose are symbols of people who are responsible and dedicated to their jobs," Liu said. "I believe Bill Clinton cannot be unhappy about this because he's a very generous man."

Clinton, an aggressive campaigner about heightened AIDS awareness in China, originally told the public he did not have sexual relations with Lewinsky, but later admitted an "inappropriate" relationship with her.

He was impeached by the U.S. House of Representatives in 1999 on charges of perjury and obstruction of justice, but was acquitted by the Senate.

http://www.wnd.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=46423
Old 09-22-2005, 04:48 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brwn_eyes0511
Slick Willy: Clinton Becomes Condom
Names of Bill, Monica Lewinsky to be used on contraceptives
Posted: September 20, 2005
2:45 p.m. Eastern

© 2005 WorldNetDaily.com

Was it inevitable?

The names of former President Clinton and Monica Lewinsky, the intern who had sex with the commander in chief, will be attached to a new line of condoms.

According to a report in the Mainichi Daily News, a contraceptive company in China has begun marketing condoms under the brand names Clinton and Lewinsky, "apparently seeking to exploit the White House affair that led to the impeachment of America's 42nd president."

"The Clinton condom will be the top of our line," said Liu Wenhua of the Guangzhou Rubber Group. "The Lewinsky condom is not quite as good."

A box of 12 with Clinton's name will sell for about $3.72, with the Lewinsky version going for $2.35.

"The names we chose are symbols of people who are responsible and dedicated to their jobs," Liu said. "I believe Bill Clinton cannot be unhappy about this because he's a very generous man."

Clinton, an aggressive campaigner about heightened AIDS awareness in China, originally told the public he did not have sexual relations with Lewinsky, but later admitted an "inappropriate" relationship with her.

He was impeached by the U.S. House of Representatives in 1999 on charges of perjury and obstruction of justice, but was acquitted by the Senate.

http://www.wnd.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=46423
I hope I dont get in trouble for this, but I wonder if the Clinton condom will feature a pumpkin curvature? God I got tired of hearing about that back in '98.
Old 09-22-2005, 05:40 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by DavidMn
I hope I dont get in trouble for this, but I wonder if the Clinton condom will feature a pumpkin curvature? God I got tired of hearing about that back in '98.