User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 04-24-2009, 02:12 PM
Senior Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by DavidMn View Post
Ok, so in Columbus last night I talked to someone connected with the band who shall remain nameless but who's opinion I trust and this person gave me some good info on shows in June. Keep in mind that these ARE NOT confirmed, but I wanted to post it because like I said I trust this person and I wanted to give people a chance to talk about it.

First of all, he told me that Salt Lake City was definitely on the list for June, but no exact date. He also mentioned AC and Holmdel and said that they were going back to Madison Square Garden. Interestingly he also told em about another show or 2 in Canada. One of the cities he mentioned was Saskatoon. However, the biggest news, and the one show he was firm on was the final show of the North American leg which he said would be on June 20 in New Orleans.

Finally he said Europe and Australia would take place in early fall, but that they were still negotiating details on those shows. Hope everyone finds this info useful. Either I'll look like a complete idiot or Nostradamus. I guess we'el see which one!
I sure hope that's the case. That'd be great. Houston's a little too far for me right now.. concerning money, so I am gonna start putting some money aside (whether my husband likes it or not, lol) just in case they do come to New Orleans. Thanks so much for the info.
Old 04-24-2009, 02:19 PM
Registered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eugene View Post
1st Mariner Arena, Baltimore's largest indoor sports and entertainment facility
Its a dump. A renovated dump, but still a dump. Very small, though- probably the smallest venue on this tour (other than Uncasville, of course)

The list of venues where the Beatles and/or Elvis Presley played that are still functioning facilities gets smaller every year.
Old 04-29-2009, 03:08 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Nashville 6/19 and New Orleans 6/20 are now on Pollstar. Also, I've updated the 2009 tour date sticky.
Old 04-29-2009, 03:26 PM
Senior Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Livia View Post
Nashville 6/19 and New Orleans 6/20 are now on Pollstar. Also, I've updated the 2009 tour date sticky.
Oh I am SO THERE! I have prayed to the Gods of all things musical for this!
Old 04-29-2009, 05:20 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Kay, since I have absolutely NO clue on how to do this; is there going to be a presale for the Milwuakee show, or like is there some place I could sign up to get or a code or something!? I'm soooooooooo confused, adn exciteddddddddd!

Would it last forever? You and I together, hand in hand
we run away♥
Old 04-29-2009, 09:00 PM
Senior Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by jld92 View Post
Oh I am SO THERE! I have prayed to the Gods of all things musical for this!
Me too! I will be all over this.

Twitter me
Old 04-29-2009, 10:36 PM
Registered

Quote:
Originally Posted by snicksfan85 View Post
Me too! I will be all over this.
Me too ~... It's about damn time they schedule a show in Nashville or in our region... I'm in Louisville, I'll try and come to this Nashville show if I have to hitch-hike!!! LOL!!!

Donnie Wayne ~
Old 04-30-2009, 08:53 AM
macpai
This message has been deleted by macpai.
Old 04-30-2009, 12:44 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Press Release

http://www.prlog.org/10227032-atlant...n-concert.html

AC Tickets offers the best ticket prices for all Atlantic City shows. Visit www.actickets.com for all concert and shows going on now.

PRLog (Press Release) – Apr 29, 2009 – Fleetwood Mac will be performing live at the Boardwalk Hall in Atlantic City, Saturday June 13th. Tickets for the concert are available at www.actickets.com , the premier provider of concert and show tickets for Atlantic City entertainment.

In 1967, the British based band Fleetwood Mac was formed out of London. Peter Green was the founder of the group along with members Mick Fleetwood, John McVie and John Mayall. In the beginning, the group only recorded five songs one of which was titled “Fleetwood Mac.” Soon after the set of songs were released, Green and Fleetwood left the band and urged McVie to follow their lead. McVie rejected the idea being that they were a “no name” band at the time. The pair became so desperate for McVie’s talent as a bassist, that they named the band in honor of his name “Fleetwood Mac.” It wasn’t long after until McVie changed his mind and agreed to be a member of the band.

In 1968 the group released their first album titled “Fleetwood Mac.” The album was s huge success in the UK and ranked number four on the hit list. With the continuing success of the band, two of their singles became instant hits; “Black Magic Woman” and Need Your Love So bad.”

In January of 1969, Fleetwood Mac journeyed over to the US while simultaneously being the most popular band in Europe. The band was an instant sensation in the US and highly recognized by major record companies. The Beatles pushed for them to sign with Apple Records, and even though it was an enticing offer, Fleetwood Mac made the ultimate decision to sign with Warner Bros. Records. They have remained with this label ever since.

In 1975, a new roster was created within the band and eventually released the self-titled album “Fleetwood Mac.” This album was commonly referred to as the ‘White Album’ due to its cover. This was a breakthrough album in the States and some of the hit singles included were “Over My Head,” Say You Love Me” and Stevie Nicks’ “Landslide.”

Within the years ahead, the band sifted through many talented musicians until the perfect match was made. The final group consisted of Mick Fleetwood, John McVie, Christine McVie and Stevie Nicks. In 1997, these band members came together and released their first album in fifteen years “The Dance.” This album quickly launched Fleetwood Mac back up to the top of the US charts.
In 2008, Mick Fleetwood announced their ‘Greatest Hits’ Tour for 2009 and stated “This is the first time we’ve gone on the road without an album. This is truly a new experience.”

Tickets to see Fleetwood Mac at the Boardwalk Hall are available through ACTickets.com (http://www.actickets.com ). AC Tickets is the premier provider of tickets for all Atlantic City entertainment events. With a successful 30 year history, AC Tickets has become known as the most trusted source for Atlantic City shows, sporting events and concerts, offering the best seats available at the best possible prices.

AC Tickets promises to beat any competitor’s advertised price, and also offer same day delivery to any show, concert or sporting event in the Atlantic City area. Their straightforward approach to customer service and honest ticket sales means consumers will never be surprised or mislead by hidden fees. This open business policy has made AC Tickets the only source for all things entertainment in Atlantic City.
Old 05-01-2009, 05:56 AM
Senior Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by DavidMn View Post
Ok, so in Columbus last night I talked to someone connected with the band who shall remain nameless but who's opinion I trust and this person gave me some good info on shows in June. Keep in mind that these ARE NOT confirmed, but I wanted to post it because like I said I trust this person and I wanted to give people a chance to talk about it.

First of all, he told me that Salt Lake City was definitely on the list for June, but no exact date. He also mentioned AC and Holmdel and said that they were going back to Madison Square Garden. Interestingly he also told em about another show or 2 in Canada. One of the cities he mentioned was Saskatoon. However, the biggest news, and the one show he was firm on was the final show of the North American leg which he said would be on June 20 in New Orleans.

Finally he said Europe and Australia would take place in early fall, but that they were still negotiating details on those shows. Hope everyone finds this info useful. Either I'll look like a complete idiot or Nostradamus. I guess we'el see which one!
DavidMn, now we know that you are Nostradamus any word on when we can expect tourdates for Europe and Australia???? Perhaps anayone else heard a rumor???