User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 09-06-2018, 03:28 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveMacD View Post
Eh, I take those estimates with a thousand pounds of salt. They had a friend of mine listed at being worth $20 million, and he’s not even a millionaire.
https://www.celebritynetworth.com/ri...inn-net-worth/

Can't comment on your friend but 30 million sounds about right for Neil. "Don't Dream It's Over" probably alone generates close to a million a year in royalties (as an example Sting recently said that he makes close to a million dollars a year in royalties from "Every Breath You Take") and Crowded House sold about 12 million albums thus far and had a bunch of big tours. And that doesn't include Split Enz and all of Neil's movie soundtrack deals.

Last edited by Sugar Mouse; 09-06-2018 at 03:44 PM..
Old 09-06-2018, 08:28 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugar Mouse View Post
It's actually nothing like Meghan Markle marrying into the royal family.

Neil Finn has an estimated net worth of 30 million American dollars.

Mick Fleetwood has an estimated net worth of 20 million and Stevie is worth about 75 million so Neil is already in the same financial ballpark as the other members of Fleetwood Mac.

Easy to forget just how successful and accomplished Neil Finn has been over the last 40 years dating back to the prime years of Crowded House and Split Enz.
I have to hand it to you. You know how to lay it on thicker than Martha Stewart and a tub of buttercream icing. I mean it's never ending. The Kellyanne Conway of the Neil Finn team.
Old 09-06-2018, 10:56 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigAl84 View Post
I have to hand it to you. You know how to lay it on thicker than Martha Stewart and a tub of buttercream icing. I mean it's never ending. The Kellyanne Conway of the Neil Finn team.
Never ever ever ending, you are so correct.

Sugar Mouse never did answer my question about whether he/she is a member of fan sites for Neil Finn!!!! Or Crowded House, Split Enz, Finn family, etc.
Old 09-06-2018, 11:11 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigAl84 View Post
Thanks. I've been called a lot of things on this forum but being called Kellyanne Conway beats them all. Kudos ...

And hey I'll correct any foolish, erroneous posts that I see here and I was correcting bombaysaffires who wrote that Neil joining FM is "like Meghan Markle marrying into the royal family".

Of course, it's nothing like that as Neil is already in the same financial stratosphere as the FM members and is worth about twice what Mick Fleetwood is worth.

It's a huge honor for Neil to join such a great band as FM but it's also a huge honor for FM to land an elite, talented, and successful musician as Neil.

I know that losing Lindsey is a big loss and many of you are grieving the loss, but perhaps some of you can step back and realize just how lucky the band is to bring in Neil and Mike.
Old 09-06-2018, 03:36 PM
Addicted Ledgie

The band just announced a 3rd night at The Forum in Los Angeles in December. I guess ticket sales are strong, at least in California.
Old 09-06-2018, 03:57 PM
Addicted Ledgie

I wonder if this board could make a separate category for people to post in? How about "People who hate Fleetwood Mac?" That way, all the people who hate FM could post how much they hate FM there. And the people who like FM and their music could post here, on what is a FM fan board. Don't get me wrong, I believe in free speech, it just gets old to see posts by people who hate FM on a FM fan board. By providing a separate board for the people who hate the band, including one of the moderators, everybody would be happy.
Old 09-19-2018, 01:25 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by bwboy View Post
I wonder if this board could make a separate category for people to post in? How about "People who hate Fleetwood Mac?" That way, all the people who hate FM could post how much they hate FM there. And the people who like FM and their music could post here, on what is a FM fan board. Don't get me wrong, I believe in free speech, it just gets old to see posts by people who hate FM on a FM fan board. By providing a separate board for the people who hate the band, including one of the moderators, everybody would be happy.
You forgot the category for the people that hate everything. They're here too.