User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 09-07-2006, 08:55 AM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Default Atlanta show password??

Does anyone know if we actually need one? And if we do, does anyone know what it is??

Ticketmaster still lists the presale this morning as a cd/ticket bundle. Lindsey's site lists it as a radio presale. It is GA, right?! Argghh!!!

I looked at the Variety Playhouse website, but the only phone number I could find is for the ticket office--they don't open 'til noon.

I do know that the password for the Variety Playhouse online ticket access is "playhouse," so maybe that'll be worth a try!
Old 09-07-2006, 09:12 AM
Addicted Ledgie

I just called the classic rock radio station, 96Rock and they had no idea what I was talking about but the guy gave me the Variety Playhouses number but there not there till 12 noon. I'm on an automated thingy right now to see if they have any info.
I'm trying

EDIT: password is showyouhow

"I always return here..."
Old 09-07-2006, 09:16 AM
Junior Ledgie

It's all general admission so it's not too big of deal if you were a little late ordering the tickets. I hope we don't have to wait forever to get our cd's though!

Gotta love the service charges for getting tickets...that was just about another 20 bukcs for two tickets!

I also wonder what time the doors will open for the show???
Old 09-07-2006, 09:19 AM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwistedGypsy View Post
I just called the classic rock radio station, 96Rock and they had no idea what I was talking about but the guy gave me the Variety Playhouses number but there not there till 12 noon. I'm on an automated thingy right now to see if they have any info.
I'm trying

EDIT: password is showyouhow
THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!!!!

Got 'em. Not taking any chances! This is only one of two shows I'll be able to see!
Old 09-07-2006, 09:20 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Got mine too. I know its Gen Ad. but the max capacity is around 1,100. I too am not taking any chances.

Old 09-07-2006, 09:59 AM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Nashville people??? Is the password the same!???

Sorry to be a pest! Why aren't these things posted on his site??? I signed up to receive e-mails days ago...nothing yet!
Old 09-07-2006, 10:22 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Default Help!

Is anyone able to do the radio presale with password without purchasing the CD? Isn't the point of the radio presale not to have to buy the CD? It is automatically adding it to my order and I can't take it off!

HELP!

adam
Old 09-07-2006, 10:49 AM
Addicted Ledgie

It is still doing it.....so did you all have to purchase the CD even with the "radio presale?"

PLEASE HELP SOMEONE!!!

thanks,
adam

(freaking out....)

EDIT: Ticketmaster says:

"* Atlanta will not be participating in the CD and Priority Tickets offer. You may, however, purchase presale tickets for Atlanta with the special code "SHOWYOUHOW"."

Then why is it automatically adding the CD to my order? Aarrgh?

Is there anyone on that got tickets for Atlanta? Did you have to order the CD? I am very confused.

Last edited by stevierocks87; 09-07-2006 at 11:01 AM..
Old 09-07-2006, 12:16 PM
Addicted Ledgie

The show is GA for Atlanta. The presale is for people who want to buy tickets today and are willing to purchase a cd to do so. Because it is a GA show, you might as well wait until tomorrow if you don't want the cd. (unless you think it will sell out through the presale.. ) I cannot see any way on TM to buy tickets today, for Atlanta, without buying a cd. Which I think is the point.

"She has an exquisite femininity"......Lindsey
Old 09-07-2006, 12:22 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevierocks87 View Post

EDIT: Ticketmaster says:

"* Atlanta will not be participating in the CD and Priority Tickets offer. You may, however, purchase presale tickets for Atlanta with the special code "SHOWYOUHOW"."

Then why is it automatically adding the CD to my order? Aarrgh?

Is there anyone on that got tickets for Atlanta? Did you have to order the CD? I am very confused.
Oh well, I still had planned on getting there very early, cause I was kind of iffy about the "First in line" thing anyways.
Now I'm just waiting for them to e-mail me my ticket. I'm always afraid that it want get to me.

Last edited by TwistedGypsy; 09-07-2006 at 12:43 PM..
Old 09-07-2006, 01:37 PM
Senior Ledgie

Thank you for the presale code! Got 2. We should all meet before hand, maybe at a restaurant or something? Has anyone been to this venue before?

-Ian
Old 09-07-2006, 01:44 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelly View Post
The show is GA for Atlanta. The presale is for people who want to buy tickets today and are willing to purchase a cd to do so. Because it is a GA show, you might as well wait until tomorrow if you don't want the cd. (unless you think it will sell out through the presale.. ) I cannot see any way on TM to buy tickets today, for Atlanta, without buying a cd. Which I think is the point.
You seem to be responding like I am missing a very obvious point, which is not the case- the information out there was confusing and sent mixed messages. The lindsey website and Ticketmaster said that there would NOT be the CD presale for Atlanta but you could still purchase presale tickets with the password. Now when you go to the ordering website it makes it look like there are 2 different presales- one with the CD and one without. However, BOTH options automatically bundle in the CD.

Also, on the side bar it says both presales begin at the same time, which is confusing because something else on the Lindsey site said there would be 2 presales, and those that didn't wish to purchase the CD could participate in a 2nd presale following the CD bundle sale but before the general public.

SO this is very confusing and all the 's giving a "duh, why are you asking self-explanatory questions" vibe don't really seem appropriate. But thank you for responding and sorry if I misread that. Also, the people that had already ordered didn't indicate whether they got the CD.

Does anyone think there would be a danger in waiting until General Public sales to get tickets if I didn't want the CD in terms of tickets selling out during the presale? It seems like only a percentage of tickets could be presale. I know its a tiny venue- I only live a few minutes down the road. I wish I could just go to the box office on Monday to avoid the fees, but am afraid the show would be sold out by then.

Anyone else's experience would be greatly appreciated. Thank you guys.

Adam
Old 09-07-2006, 02:13 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Hey Adam. I did have to purchase the cd with my ticket order for the Atlanta presale today. (Also for the Nashville sale....)

I wouldn't think that the entire venue would sell out during a presale, but as I've said before, this is one of only two shows I'll be able to attend---I was taking no chances.

I definitely understand why you were confused! I think a bunch of us were! Though I greatly appreciate Lindsey's website getting involved and providing us true fans this opportunity, it would've been even better if both sites' info matched!

Of course, this was still waaaaay better than the FM fan club fiasco, huh?
Old 09-07-2006, 03:52 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevierocks87 View Post
You seem to be responding like I am missing a very obvious point, which is not the case- the information out there was confusing and sent mixed messages. The lindsey website and Ticketmaster said that there would NOT be the CD presale for Atlanta but you could still purchase presale tickets with the password. Now when you go to the ordering website it makes it look like there are 2 different presales- one with the CD and one without. However, BOTH options automatically bundle in the CD.

Also, on the side bar it says both presales begin at the same time, which is confusing because something else on the Lindsey site said there would be 2 presales, and those that didn't wish to purchase the CD could participate in a 2nd presale following the CD bundle sale but before the general public.

SO this is very confusing and all the 's giving a "duh, why are you asking self-explanatory questions" vibe don't really seem appropriate. But thank you for responding and sorry if I misread that. Also, the people that had already ordered didn't indicate whether they got the CD.

Does anyone think there would be a danger in waiting until General Public sales to get tickets if I didn't want the CD in terms of tickets selling out during the presale? It seems like only a percentage of tickets could be presale. I know its a tiny venue- I only live a few minutes down the road. I wish I could just go to the box office on Monday to avoid the fees, but am afraid the show would be sold out by then.

Anyone else's experience would be greatly appreciated. Thank you guys.

Adam

Dude, I was just trying to help. I even spent time looking at it ON Ticketmaster for you to see if I could figure out how to do it without buying a cd. You asked three times...so I replied. Shrugs means no big deal to me. If it means duh to you...I apologize. Someone else should probably help you.

"She has an exquisite femininity"......Lindsey

Last edited by Kelly; 09-07-2006 at 03:54 PM..
Old 09-07-2006, 08:32 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Thank you for your help, Kelly. Sorry if I misread you, and I appreciate you looking it up. This whole thing has just been confusing. No hard feelings :-)

Adam