Go Back   The Ledge > Main Forums > Lindsey Buckingham
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 09-10-2006, 12:01 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Default Selling one of my front row tickets to Nashville Show

I just wanted everyone to know that I am selling one of the tickets that I purchased from an online broker to the Nashville, TN show at the Ryman Auditorium on October 7. I am selling it for less than I paid for it, and I have it on eBay. It is a true front row ticket. It is on the main floor, section 3, row AA in the center. If you are interested, please check out my listing. Thanks!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...MESE:IT&ih=007

~~Don't compromise yourself. You're all you've got.~~ Janis Joplin
Old 09-10-2006, 01:49 PM
Addicted Ledgie

oooh....that's the only show that would be worth the effort and expence for me. Lindsey in Nashville is a doubledate, The ryman makes it triple, front row quadrupel....aaaarrrrggghhhhh. It is impossible with work.

SHARON GO FOR IT!

Old 09-10-2006, 02:09 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Hmmmm, wondering if they'd let my daughter sit in my lap if I bought it from you??? (I do already have 2 tickets for us, row F, NOT FRONT ROW!)

Might consider it if that's possible. What do you think?
Old 09-10-2006, 02:22 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Question

Isn't this exactly what Lindsey didn't want?
Old 09-10-2006, 02:34 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by BTFLCHLD View Post

Yes, it is...but it appears that Ticketmaster didn't honor his wishes/requests because the brokers have some of the front row seats, as usual. The fans didn't get all of them, and that stinks! I've already said that all of those primo seats should've been released during the first minutes of the presale FOR HIS FANS on Thursday to be picked up in "will call" instead of whatever ridiculous method that Ticketmaster uses to release seats. I hate them.
Old 09-10-2006, 06:06 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by golddustwoman77 View Post
I just wanted everyone to know that I am selling one of the tickets that I purchased from an online broker to the Nashville, TN show at the Ryman Auditorium on October 7. I am selling it for less than I paid for it, and I have it on eBay. It is a true front row ticket. It is on the main floor, section 3, row AA in the center. If you are interested, please check out my listing. Thanks!

I bet that those tickets are right next to mine. I wonder how many seats are in the front row? I bet those tickets were never even available on TM in the first place. These scalpers must have some sort of a deal with either the venues or the promoters to be able to grab them before they go onsale.
Sadly, if I don't get great seats from TM then I am going to have to do the same for the Boston show.
Old 09-10-2006, 06:19 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by BTFLCHLD View Post
Yes, but that was the only way that I could go front row, and obviously Ticketmaster didn't honor their promise and sold off at least 4 tickets to ticket brokers.

Old 09-10-2006, 06:21 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by mondaymornin1 View Post
Hmmmm, wondering if they'd let my daughter sit in my lap if I bought it from you??? (I do already have 2 tickets for us, row F, NOT FRONT ROW!)

Might consider it if that's possible. What do you think?
I purchased two tickets on the first day as well. Mine will be at will call too. I'm in the same boat, but I couldn't not buy the front row when I saw them. I bet you could call the Ryman and ask if she could sit in your lap. She is little, so they ought to. If you could work it out, we would definitely have fun at the show. This would be the second show that we have been beside each other on the front.

Last edited by golddustwoman77; 09-10-2006 at 06:30 PM..
Old 09-10-2006, 06:25 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by WelshWitchPMD View Post
I bet that those tickets are right next to mine. I wonder how many seats are in the front row? I bet those tickets were never even available on TM in the first place. These scalpers must have some sort of a deal with either the venues or the promoters to be able to grab them before they go onsale.
Sadly, if I don't get great seats from TM then I am going to have to do the same for the Boston show.
Cool! We'll have to remember to talk closer to time, so we can be sure to meet and speak to each other. There are twelve seats in the front row according to the Ryman Auditorium site.

That was what I was thinking about the tickets. I don't think that they were ever avaliable to the fans. I was on there the first day (priority sale) at 10:00 a.m. on the dot. Never saw not one front row ticket! I have tried everyday since, nothing. So, I went the ticket broker route which I know is bad. But I'm thinking this could be the only time that Lindsey will be on tour solo again ever, so I had to do it.

Last edited by golddustwoman77; 09-10-2006 at 06:27 PM..
Old 09-10-2006, 06:29 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by shackin'up View Post
oooh....that's the only show that would be worth the effort and expence for me. Lindsey in Nashville is a doubledate, The ryman makes it triple, front row quadrupel....aaaarrrrggghhhhh. It is impossible with work.

SHARON GO FOR IT!
Hey, take off work and go, baby!!!!! Just do it. Be sick that day. We'll have fun at the show.

Old 09-10-2006, 07:45 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Pattie...do you know if the Boston show is General Admission? Livenation.com has it as GA with all seats 35 dollars. I see brokers have actual seats for sale. I am curious what is up with this show. It seems like there should be different price levels if it is not GA. I was told two different things when calling the venue...GA and ticketed. WTF. So confusing. I guess Livenation.com should be correct...although I hope it is a seated show.

"She has an exquisite femininity"......Lindsey
Old 09-10-2006, 07:54 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelly View Post
Pattie...do you know if the Boston show is General Admission? Livenation.com has it as GA with all seats 35 dollars. I see brokers have actual seats for sale. I am curious what is up with this show. It seems like there should be different price levels if it is not GA. I was told two different things when calling the venue...GA and ticketed. WTF. So confusing. I guess Livenation.com should be correct...although I hope it is a seated show.
Kelly, where do you see it on LiveNation? All of the other shows are assigned seating so I would imagine that LB would be the same, If it's not I might not even bother because I won't get there until 5:30 anyway.
Old 09-10-2006, 09:12 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Go to Livenation.com...and search Lindsey Buckingham. Click on his name for the Orpheum show..and it gives you a list..I think it is "more details about event" or something. It says "General Admission...tickets $35.00". I know all the other shows there are ticketed and brokers have seats for sale..at differnt price levels..so its confusing. Livenation should know, right?

"She has an exquisite femininity"......Lindsey
Old 09-10-2006, 09:15 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelly View Post
Go to Livenation.com...and search Lindsey Buckingham. Click on his name for the Orpheum show..and it gives you a list..I think it is "more details about event" or something. It says "General Admission...tickets $35.00". I know all the other shows there are ticketed and brokers have seats for sale..at differnt price levels..so its confusing. Livenation should know, right?
Yeah, I saw that. Talk about confusing. Anyway a call will be placed to the venue tomorrow to see if they know what is going on.
Does Lindsey know the stress that he is causing to his fans? Once again what would be the point of a presale if the seats are GA?
Old 09-10-2006, 11:56 PM
Supporting Ledgie

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by golddustwoman77 View Post

HOLY $H*T! I'd go if I could afford the plane flight back to the States. I'm DYING to see this tour. Plus, I wanna get Buckingham's autograph again after that one drunken girl ruined the one I got on the Say You Will tour! =P