The Ledge

Go Back   The Ledge > Main Forums > Rumours
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 06-12-2003, 12:18 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Unhappy The Concert DVDs..Have you gotten yours?

Have you guys gotten your dvds from the seller Todd Daveys? I got my first and nothing on the other four that I bought..not even an answer to emails. I know that he has had some troubles, but, I need to hear...

Wondering if anyone else is having any trouble? Have you gotten your money back from bidpay?
Old 06-12-2003, 01:10 PM
Senior Ledgie

Angry

NO! I haven't!!! He said he mailed it priority mail a while back!!!!!!
Old 06-12-2003, 05:44 PM
Senior Ledgie

Smile

Yes, I finally received it!!!! I haven't watched it but it came in the mail today!
Old 06-13-2003, 07:59 AM
Addicted Ledgie

I finally received mine last night! woohoo! Now if only I was not obligated to go to work, I could watch it!

Tamara

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." --Eleanor Roosevelt

"Maybe now he could prove to her... That he could be good for her... And they should be together.." --SN
Old 06-13-2003, 04:59 PM
Senior Ledgie

Default ME NEITHER NOPE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I PAYED SUCH A LONG, LONG TIME AGO AND I HAVE RECEOVED ZERO, ZILCH NOTHING, IM SOOO FED UP WITH TODD, HE HASNT SENT ME A DAMN THING !!!, I KEEP EMAILING HIM AND NOTHING, HE TOOK MY $50 BUCKS AND KEPT IT I GUESS, DAVID (( ANGRY !
Old 06-13-2003, 05:31 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Default Re: ME NEITHER NOPE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally posted by David A
I PAYED SUCH A LONG, LONG TIME AGO AND I HAVE RECEOVED ZERO, ZILCH NOTHING, IM SOOO FED UP WITH TODD, HE HASNT SENT ME A DAMN THING !!!, I KEEP EMAILING HIM AND NOTHING, HE TOOK MY $50 BUCKS AND KEPT IT I GUESS, DAVID (( ANGRY !
That really really upsets me.. A Lot..
Old 06-13-2003, 05:44 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Sh*t, I really want one of those Washington, DC DVD's. At first, I waited to hear about the quality, which everyone seems to be pleased with - then I decided not to send this dude any $ until he gets caught up w/ the first round of orders. Now, I'm very worried. I hope y'all get yours soon, keep us informed!
Old 06-14-2003, 04:12 PM
Banned

Default PLEASE DON'T WORRY!!!

Hi! I was in Las Vegas for just 3 days. I had this trip planned months ago with a few friends. It was my first chance to get away for a few days in well over a year. I will be working feverishly to send everyone what they ordered. It is not a scam or anything like that and the quality is great! Please don't post about being worried...NO NEED to worry. I just have a huge constant flow of interest from fellow Mac fans and I would never turn someone away even though I am very busy. I did tell several people Monday night though who are interested in videos that they would have to wait until this weekend for me to reply. I have shipped quite a few videos today as well. If you are also waiting for an email from me I will get back to you this weekend. PLEASE DON'T WORRY! Enjoy the weekend!!!
Todd
Old 06-14-2003, 05:06 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
NO NEED to worry
Hey Todd....you did well with me from the first dvd that I bought from you..the other four, well, I am waiting..but, I give you your time. It is important to stay in touch. We have already been burned by the fan club, and now there is this guy Dan Rease, or David Rice, and we just know that we are vulnerable to all of what could happen. Just waiting...and like I told you, I will take care of you if I indeed do get what we bought, and send more your way........It will get posted. I promise.....