User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 12-08-2006, 02:31 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by wondergirl9847 View Post
I just got an amazing deal at orbitz.com for a round trip flight plus 2 nights at the Excalibur!!!! It's right next door to the Luxor (which still costs too much for me), it has a tram to the Luxor and Mandalay Bay (I think it was) and I love castles.

I'm so stoked right now!! Yesterday, the package was $554 for the times I wanted, today it dropped to $398, so I grabbed it.

6 weeks till Vegas!!
Fantastic! I'm VERY happy for you!
Old 12-10-2006, 11:43 PM
Addicted Ledgie

We scoped out the Luxor for all you BigLovers. His name is on the performers board, but no promo video or posters just yet.
Old 12-20-2006, 12:49 PM
Senior Ledgie

Just had to say two things:

One, LESS THAN A MONTH NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Actually, for me it's one month today as I'm only seeing the Saturday show, but still, SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Two, it has just been made official: My cellphone company loves me. By that I mean, I've run up my phone bill so high and always paid it off in full so many times that they were willing to delay my next payment (which literally costs more than my flight to Vegas will...yay roaming charges) long enough that I can actually book my flight *Friday*, instead of waiting until January and possibly watching the price skyrocket in the meantime. Looks like it's going to be $300, but I get basically an entire two days there: get into Vegas at 10am on the 20th, leave at 11:45pm on the 21st. But yes, it is official: I will be in Vegas, come hell or high water, in my front row seat!

Again I say: It's only a month away!!!!!!!!!!!

~Bree

Follow me "on tour" this fall! www.ladylucky49.wordpress.com. Bloggin' the Seeds We Sow tour, from the view of a traveling fan.

http://baublesandbeadles.etsy.com ~*~Handmade Beaded Jewelry And Accessories

~~~The hurt that you feel makes you strong... Lindsey Buckingham~~~

Dancin' Across The USA: Lindsey Tour '06-'07
Ten shows. Ten thousand miles. My favorite song in the setlist. Hugs, kisses, and handshakes. Heaven.
Old 12-20-2006, 01:56 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by LngPrmsdRd View Post
Just had to say two things:

One, LESS THAN A MONTH NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Actually, for me it's one month today as I'm only seeing the Saturday show, but still, SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Two, it has just been made official: My cellphone company loves me. By that I mean, I've run up my phone bill so high and always paid it off in full so many times that they were willing to delay my next payment (which literally costs more than my flight to Vegas will...yay roaming charges) long enough that I can actually book my flight *Friday*, instead of waiting until January and possibly watching the price skyrocket in the meantime. Looks like it's going to be $300, but I get basically an entire two days there: get into Vegas at 10am on the 20th, leave at 11:45pm on the 21st. But yes, it is official: I will be in Vegas, come hell or high water, in my front row seat!

Again I say: It's only a month away!!!!!!!!!!!

~Bree
You'll have a fantastic time there!
Old 12-20-2006, 08:30 PM
Senior Ledgie

I'm gonna be there too, on the 20th!! I can't wait. Lindsey Buckingham in Las Vegas. Thanks Lindsey. I now have an excuse to go to Vegas!
Old 12-25-2006, 01:37 AM
Senior Ledgie

I would just like to publicly announce the following:

The Gods of Lindsey Buckingham Concerts have once again favored me, by giving me a plane ticket from Buffalo to Vegas for only $179CDN!!!!!!!!!! I leave at 7am on the 20th, get there at 11am local, and don't have to leave until 11:45pm the next night!!! Squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

I can't believe that...that's the least amount I've ever, ever, ever paid. That? Is lower in cost than all those bus treks I took on that marathon midwestern roadtrip in October.

I will see you all there, for real now! And by the way, Merry Christmas everyone!!!!

~Bree

Follow me "on tour" this fall! www.ladylucky49.wordpress.com. Bloggin' the Seeds We Sow tour, from the view of a traveling fan.

Ten shows. Ten thousand miles. My favorite song in the setlist. Hugs, kisses, and handshakes. Heaven.
Old 12-25-2006, 01:58 AM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
I would just like to publicly announce the following:

The Gods of Lindsey Buckingham Concerts have once again favored me, by giving me a plane ticket from Buffalo to Vegas for only $179CDN!!!!!!!!!! I leave at 7am on the 20th, get there at 11am local, and don't have to leave until 11:45pm the next night!!! Squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

I can't believe that...that's the least amount I've ever, ever, ever paid. That? Is lower in cost than all those bus treks I took on that marathon midwestern roadtrip in October.

I will see you all there, for real now! And by the way, Merry Christmas everyone!!!!

~Bree
Congrats on the cheap Vegas flight!
Now you just have to pray that a huge snow storm does not hit Buffalo or anywhere in the US on that date. Seriously that is one of my biggest fears.
Old 12-25-2006, 02:06 AM
Senior Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by WelshWitchPMD View Post
Now you just have to pray that a huge snow storm does not hit Buffalo or anywhere in the US on that date. Seriously that is one of my biggest fears.
Thanks!!!

Gah, no kidding...I am *terrified*! I'm so glad I got the early early flight, though, because although it would suck, I have a few hours to be delayed without screwing me out of being there.

I will pray to the Lindsey Gods (not God, but Gods ) from now 'til January 21st (who cares about being home on time...lol), for both of us!!

~Bree

Old 12-25-2006, 02:16 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by WelshWitchPMD View Post
Hey! that's the picture you took of him and I!!
Old 12-25-2006, 02:18 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Thanks!!!

Gah, no kidding...I am *terrified*! I'm so glad I got the early early flight, though, because although it would suck, I have a few hours to be delayed without screwing me out of being there.

I will pray to the Lindsey Gods (not God, but Gods ) from now 'til January 21st (who cares about being home on time...lol), for both of us!!

~Bree
Well, I Justgot my tickets for Tulsa, KC and St Louis and I'm driving. So Ill be praying for good weather too!