Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbrownsjr View Post
Where did the info originate?
http://fleetwoodmac.com/
Old 04-28-2009, 05:35 AM
Supporting Ledgie

Whatever became of the DBH contest? Are they selling the winners shirts on the tour yet?

No tourbooks either, eh?
Old 04-28-2009, 06:07 AM
Registered

Quote:
Originally Posted by mylittledemon View Post
Whatever became of the DBH contest? Are they selling the winners shirts on the tour yet?

No tourbooks either, eh?
That was my next Question too, about the tour books & t-shirts...
But I guess since no new album was released... this tour is... well wondering ... So disorganized...

Great New Signature Pic ~... to You... ;-)

Donnie Wayne ~
Old 04-28-2009, 08:04 AM
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoonWaterPoet View Post
That was my next Question too, about the tour books & t-shirts...
But I guess since no new album was released... this tour is... well wondering ... So disorganized...

Great New Signature Pic ~... to You... ;-)

Donnie Wayne ~
Yeah pretty lame...the tour shirts are overpriced, with old art on them.

Tourbooks are one of the cheapest, and usually more exciting things they can offer...yet, they dont. Go figure.
Old 04-28-2009, 10:46 AM

Quote:

Tourbooks are one of the cheapest, and usually more exciting things they can offer...yet, they dont. Go figure.
I really like your sig too...
Old 04-28-2009, 10:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacMan View Post
Thanks... it's not really maintained huh....
Old 04-28-2009, 05:33 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:

Totally agree. The sad thing is with the TB and shirts....to me anyway....with Fmac or Stevie (solo) stuff...this stuff should be like the 'best' offered but ya know the funny thing is....old bootleg shirts are better cause they have better pictures than say what Stevie or the band ever put out. Which does 'say' alot really. I mean the band & Stevie have all of these rare photos that they could put on shirts or mugs or even posters but they don't....I'll not ever ever understand really. (though I do think of all of Stevie's solo tours her best shirts were for 'Enchanted' tour but not the TB---more outtakes than what was in the Enchanted booklet would've been cool--and I do think the cover should've been the Blue Lamp photo sessions outtake a different shot....didn't care for the calender idea for the TB )but to each his or her own......
I really didn't like the SYW TB much....they should've had outtake photos in it to me. Than theres the Dance...NO TB done/Mirage NO TB done....which is a bummer cause those photos would've been totally awesome really. Stevie BD-NO TB...(cause of short tour but still) other than the BD songbook which has rare pictures & artwork....well WH is a combo of BD/WH but it would've been nice if the WH TB was just WH really. at least there are some outtakes....could've been more outtakes etc in all of Stevie's TB and Macs really....Anyway....its only IMO....no offence anyone.....
..."There is a legend passed down through the ages...down through the crystal visions...down through the crystal clear-water fountain...the charmed ones remain...They are mine (you remain...ooh)...."

Last edited by starshine; 04-28-2009 at 05:35 PM..
Old 04-28-2009, 07:05 PM
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by starshine View Post
I really didn't like the SYW TB much....they should've had outtake photos in it to me. Than theres the Dance...NO TB done/Mirage NO TB done....which is a bummer cause those photos would've been totally awesome really. )
Yep...the markup on tourbooks is over 50%...they are cheap to print (I think its about $4 for each one)
Old 05-01-2009, 06:14 PM
Senior Ledgie

The box set is supposed to be 3 cds and a dvd, correct? Does anyone have any idea yet what will be on each disc? Obviously one disc will be Rumours, another will be outtakes (possibly two outtake discs? the one included w/ the 2003 remaster and a second disc of unreleased outtakes?) As for the dvd, either a new show or a 75-78 show? I've said it before and I'll say it again, the Univ. of California, Santa Barbara show partially featured in the Rosebud film reeeeaally needs to be released in it's entirety at some point. It's probably some of the best footage of them from the mid-70's and such an amazing example of them playing live. Anyways, hopefully it'll be something classic.
Old 05-06-2009, 10:19 PM
Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by tdfwiner View Post
The I've said it before and I'll say it again, the Univ. of California, Santa Barbara show partially featured in the Rosebud film reeeeaally needs to be released in it's entirety at some point. It's probably some of the best footage of them from the mid-70's and such an amazing example of them playing live. Anyways, hopefully it'll be something classic.
I totally agree. The best performance of So Afraid that I've seen or heard. I love Stevie's vocals on Over My Head.

Is there an audio bootleg of that show floating around?